Merck seeks to reinvent R&D unit: WSJ

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

guess you were one of the good ones who got squeezed huh? how's UG?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Squeezed to another company. Another pompous ass You must still be directing in pharmacology. Are you the always smileing dwarf? Isnt sneezy or doc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's me, Peter Kim. I made a killing of $millions. You are just the refuse of slow learners.

**HUGS**

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter,

I miss you! RPM and JJ are abusing me! HELP!!!!

RICH T

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

57,000 views and chance Joe and Rog visit? 57,000 views,2 years and significant consolidation when can we expect announcements? Sadly never. The cool kid club alive and well minus the apple pie baking Rup. Club will continue to be ticks sucking life out of MRL until thrown on street. Another empty promise failure at high level. Fool for being a believer this was turn around.

Ken stock hasn't moved in 3 years because we have the same middle managers worrying about turf and spotlight instead of filling the pipe. Make the changes promised.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More Apple pie - I miss Rupert's apple pie.

JJ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? WP observer counting the number of squeezed 3 alone since year from stunning environment. How's it going in the mean club, huh? Huh, huh huh?

Huh? Paddywacker.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WP remains gonna be what it is. Cannot be something. What it is?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try translate.google.com, choose convert to English and re-post. thx

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intoxication? WP changed! Killed morale and great teams because the loudest jerks kiss ass, demand attention and have a vicious side. They have to live with killing WP from inexperience and take responsibility and should have stayed home. Can not learn on the job. So bad I moved on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The description for this environment is Leader Paranoia Syndrome.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't have an R&D until. Just a bunch of fuck ups. We are living off yesterday.

fucking hand jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true sales rep. If you don't like the products work for someone else

R+D needs a clean out. They never followed up on the last sweep.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad. If they focused we may have products to sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave if you can most of us are looking. Hiring is hard. History of layoffs history of people leaving and unhappy. Some postings can be filled inside. Some applied

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Few new drugs here. Will take forever for more if the incompetent leaders are still worried about process over productivity. Innovation currently can only be found in dreams.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dream big fellow innovator! No innovation here just a word used too much to pat each other on the back. R and D is crawling along with incompetent project leaders, clueless micro-managers, and inexperienced executive directors influencing and allowing mediocre science. Inability to see the big picture and drive results. A department full of yes ma'am with the first response to any request being no. and many in high positions not willing to push back for what is right. Merger killed a successful and productive company with no turnaround in sight.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He came, what a vision. Great thread. Same management no changes.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vagelos was the downfall of research and the company in general. An academic.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UG is grand! How is it going in Neuro? Promotion already?