Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the lists complete save your ass not theirs!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus! I haven't been to this wretched site in two months and you're still babbling your "outing the 15s" nonsense. You need medication. Psycho.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't say a thing about the 15s but they sure are included as are you.Lazy useless turds

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He needs to be institutionalized. A good computer is being wasted by a mentally distorted moron.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys we got them where we want them. Don't let anything get in your way. The lazy uninspired lowlives deserve no respite, out, out, out!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly what we are saying about you whack job. We are trying to out you to the nut house where you desperately belong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw these lame ass slackers, save your job and end theirs. enable them to proceed with their true calling delislinging

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will save our jobs by doing very little and pretending to do a lot. Nobody likes a snitch, including the overpaid Merck executive team who do very little themselves. This is job security. Your snitch policy ruins it for everyone which is why nobody is listening to you. You are a complete waste.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such an ignoramus, we were able to contribute to over 200 scumbags being let go on the last round many more will disappear this time around. You are useless sycophants nothing more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have done nothing. You will never get rid off all of those who choose to do the bare minimum at Merck. Keep hallucinating lone nut. You have no control, just psychotic thoughts. Your words are empty and you are a loser. We win!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are going to chew you up and spit you out scumbag

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's we? You and your pretend friends which are just the crazy voices you alone can hear. Lame comeback doofus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The conversion of the Merck sales force to contract personnel is proceeding rapidly as planned. An additional 50 district will enter the process very soon. Now is the time to ensure your employment turn in everyone you even think is a slacker into management. They are not worthy of mild actions.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No douche! You are a liar and an embarrassment to humanity. Get a life or get Jesus in your life!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I observe Hesus had done you wonders!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? Hesus? You must be on some good drugs today. Please keep doing them, you make laugh scum. Maybe if you didn't do drugs, you might have been able to still be a pharmaceutical rep. Instead you are just a loser hating on the sidelines. If you look in the mirror, you will see your problem. Maybe your plan b could be to work at a deli. Maybe a compassionate rep will see how you can put together an OK sandwich for a catering order and recommend a pharmaceutical job for you. Not! LOL!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll Alert

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm coming to take you away, away I'm coming to take you away hey hey. What a gross lowlife and societal loser!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The day is at hand, 9/1. The mass contract initiative begins and the slugs will be gone. List and communicate, out the twerps, delislingers, 15s or just anyone you suspect. No concerns but numbers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest