Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"…patriots of Merck..."???
    Are you f--king kidding me?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read post 479.
    Act like a man. It's out of your control anyway. On a good note the bitch with the fat mouth and OCD finally shut it. That's good news.

Stop crying like a fucking child and enjoy the weekend.

At least pretend to be happy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the other guy, but I agree with him. I "manned up" about five years ago. That's when I learned that there's a whole sh-tload of things that are in my control. I gave up on Merck, but decided to continue taking their money. I started my own med sales business and now earn several times my Merck income in that glorious endeavor. That said, I 'll keep screwing this sh-thole employer for their free money and benefits until the cows come home. I realize my days (and your days) are numbered, but I barely even care any more.

You have no idea how happy I am.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed they are and I am Patrick Henry. Give me firings or give me layoffs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo! Bravo!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow Me ! Blow Me !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who defends Merck deserves to be here. It's a shithole employer full of shithole employees…and a few smart ones who are just stuck here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June first and a lovely day. I urge all of the misfits to begin marking off the remaining days leading up to July first. Deli while you can and save leftovers you will need them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comrade search the scum out and flush them down the shitter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

26 days till all hell breaks loose!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're going to look like the biggest fool on the board come July
    And a even bigger fool in August, September, October ect.
    No job cuts are coming ! Can't wait to see you look like the
    jackass fool that you are.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts? No. Rebadging reps? Yes. So in essence, salary-bonus-pension CUTS. Plenty of rep shuffling recently and managers in Dallass next week. Rebadging requires no WARN, why pay reps 100k to sell ancient products in no access accounts. This is just the tip of the 'ice' berg. Salary is 5k per month, take it or leave it but shut your pie hole. You retreads aboutsta get rebadged. Many accounts we will email product info and send samples, you will learn this in upcoming training.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More then rebadging is occurring, contract positions are forming and Merck sales reps are going to be a thing of the past. Those who don't prepare are in for major problems.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

End is near and the cards are signed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

70,000 and a bonus is not bad for those working for a second household income.

Move on if you're the sole income providers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add on older reps receiving a pension or social security. They can do ok with the 70 and bonus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suggestion to the loyal energetic and producers, position yourself by outing any and all slackers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am working very hard to save my job. Screw the slackers and scum suckers.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like you deserve this job. And I don't mean that in a good way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think I give a shit what you think. I don't care if you have a job or nothing to eat but burnt beans. I worry only about myself! I make money for myself. I succeed!