Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very similar story here.

To those of you still in this dark hole of a company, look into 1099 positions. You can sell all kinds of stuff while you're still getting paid by Merck to pretend to be a sales rep there. I make over twice my old Merck income now and now realize that I could have easily done this while faking my old Merck job. These distributors don't care who you work for; if you can sell products/services, they will pay you. A lot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liability, baby. Liability! Not worth the risk....

Dumb move.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you normally respond to fat bitch? Everyone make more money when they leave.

Get real. Someone needs to introduce you to the real world. Why are you here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very tubby, is a her, is very dirty. You can take a person out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of a person. You quit because you got in trouble. If you were happy you would not be posting. You don't work here. I hope you learned your lesson. Go take the creatures out to the park or something. The best post was when was the last time you lived a day that was anything more then barely living. Now get off this site. Reexamine your pathetic miserable life and make some positive changes.

Thanks in advance

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're just as bad Jackass
    2 no life losers Now GIT !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less then one week to resurrection of a great company.
    To my KGB brothers and sisters rejoice in what you have contributed to the outing project.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your lies are so pathetic, just like you. We will out you first!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still work here. I have been her 26 years. I plan on leaving in 5 years. This site is now all about ex Merck employees who are bitter about their termination and life. The only joy they get is by making the current employees fearful. I just don't understand what's going thorough their pea brains. The pension will go bankrupt, layoffs every month. If not July, then August, then September. I'm sad for them. It's like the only happiness they get is by bringing others down.

Also I am not the only one who posts about that idiot. She needs to be introduced to reality.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why waste Your time on a Operations Moron who was never in sales Or
    a R/D troll ? You post all day how can you be still working ?
    Just curious

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP is composed of 50% Ex Disgruntled Employees. Don't you get it ?
    Pharma Destroyed Them, It's Quite Evident

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have news for you , Sh!t for Brains. It's not the 40,000 former Merck employees that make anyone fearful. It's that there are 40,000 former Merck employees. Those aren't imaginary RIF's. Those are real reductions. A decade of continuous reductions. I'm sad for you; sad that you're as dumb as a brick. Wake up, for God's sake.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Operation Zeus almost upon you. July 1st will be a most opportune day for the advancement of Merck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Operation Zeus? That's the best lie you can come up with? When most of us are still here after July we just call you Zeus the dumb@ss.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off. They received the best package in the industry. You make no fucking sense. Work hard and produce.

Get that head out of your ass. Why cry over people who are no longer here. Nothing more pathetic than reading about everyone crying that they got screwed. Maybe that's why they were let go in the first place.

It's not sad, it's funny. Keep crying and bitching. It will make things better.

Fucking scumbag.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Jk off You ain't no better either !
    You sound like the Scumbag, the guys just
    a weakling But your a classless Tough guy !
    You would be stepped on like a bug in real time
    So be brave on CP Pussy Boy !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you would want some cheese with that whine. I don't have 26 years at Merck but at least I don't bitch, moan and cry like a baby on a website. Go ask your wife if I have class and then get back to me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the patriots of Merck, KGB is alive and well. Keep alert over the next several weeks. There will be a very few that have managed to slip past the outing process and we will have another opportunity to effect the process in October. Remember if in doubt out!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15ers are too smart to be caught by your pathetic attempt to purge. I see you are already pulling another made up date out of your butt for October. There are more of us than you and we will out you first.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pathetic war of words between the pathetic kgb'ers and the pathetic 15'ers. Pathetic.
    How did all you pathetic losers even get out of high school? All of you get back in your cells at the asylum before they lock the doors. Early release isn't working out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, let's just close our eyes and pretend that none of it is real. Wow, denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

You sound like a blind, stupid fool. Sorry. To the other guy, you get it. So do I. Some people never will.