Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who gives a fuck what you think? don't like it? don't read it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with ya' dude/dudette

Been doing that for years

Give it right back to 'em

Schmerck deserves everything bad that happens to them

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats with the fucking weekly t/c"s? Don't these stupid CTL's know its a waste of fucking time? that right, they don't know shit. lets keep scheduling them then

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, afternoon teleconferences on a rep's calendar are like a free space on a bingo card. (Not to mention the 1 hour before and after)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF?

Huh?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you call someone a dude you are calling him a homo. dude=homo. Not a good way to go through life.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you fuck, calling someone a dude does not equate to calling them a homo. Pull your head out of your fucking ass

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong dude? Why are you so angry dude? It's 2016. It's OK dude.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude, stop being such a Samantha

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey dick face-shut the fuck up. come up with something original

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you don't adapt to the environment you get hosed. Merck lost its way at least 15 years ago and it started, pretty much, with the Lipitor launch. Merck become totally defensive. What followed was a sting of one bad launch after another-excepting DPP IV-unti the present day. Combine the political environment, managed care, bench scientists leaving, and the promotion of EEO hires like the current CEO, and all of a sudden you realize what a disaster this company has turned out to be.

We no longer do the right thing. Certainly not for the patients-no matter how hard Merck and Co. tries to sell us-it's not true. It's all about the profits.

Now we have an entire sales force being micro-managed by non-com-poops who do nothing but enforce PC policy letters. These very policies are what's locking us in prison. Big Bob Murphy said all that was going to change 5 years ago, but no, it hasn't.

And as long as nothing changes, we will continue to sink even further in to the abyss.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

homo=dude

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dude yes dude ! PC prick! I'll call you dude with relishing glee, if the shoe fits wear it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the one with a dick by my face. You are a dude. I don't know why you use such gutter language. Are you a retarded dude or what?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey shit face...eat me would you? Don't take the fact that Bobby hasn't given it to you up the ass this week on me

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up dudette, don't post drunk. I don't blame you for drinking but try to make sense. If you look it up, dude does mean those other people. The bigger question is what's your problem? Why does it bother you so much? Home life sucks or what?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a word for you to look up-try fuck face
    Tired of you young chaps trying to give us the new meaning of English words

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and why are you so bitter? What was the ending to the flintstones song? We will have a what old time? It's been going on for hundred of years. Nice try. There is more too your sadness. You have deep issues.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK already, I bet I can find something you both agree on. That is, Merck is the fucking shits!

I had to work a display today as my POS ctl required it on a fuckin three day weekend. Look, I do not mind working but a Zontvity fuckin display, shat! This pos drug makes only a couple million per year.

FU Merck