Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dickass at it again. Philly Inquiry, eh? Great source of info lick

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Merck CEO and all you other greedy bastards? How about some more policies? And how about some more policy tests? These handcuffs don't feel that great you bunch of spread eagle sycophants. But keep drinking your wine at all the parties you go to

FU Merck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What he said

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We drink whatever we enjoy! If you don't enjoy your mini salary why not join the local honeydipper union and then you can enjoy shit all day and cheap beer at night.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a weird fuck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what the shit? whats with these CTL's thinking we need teleconferences ever week, or every other week? we have nothing new to talk about or discuss. what a weak bunch of pansy ass managers running this place.

hey CTL's-guess what? nobody needs your fat asses in the field with us ruining what we do, and we certainly don't need to waste any more time on shit-ass nothing topics. Get real would you? Oh yeah, thats why it says Merck is the fucking shits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just great to be out and done. When your finished you cannot believe what you put up with and all of the corporate crap. Great to be FREE of pharma!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me more-I need to hear it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a lot of truth in this post. No matter why a person leaves (fired, retired, career change, etc) after a while you will reflect and realize that life was too short to tread water in a field sales position in pharma. The money and benefits can be good but your day-to-day activities are insignificant. It is not too late to bring purpose to your life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The regulation and regimentation for a rep in the pharmaceutical industry is brutal. The bullying mentality of management is pathetic. The requirements are ridiculous along with the constant daily grind. I truly wonder about older people who are let go for whatever reason and they cannot enjoy their lives and wander back. The pharmaceutical industry is not what it once was.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a time when the reps were grounded in a scientific background. Could carry on a conversation with physicians and were truly valued and relevant. Most reps had degrees in the sciences and many were RNs and RPhs. We were resources to physicians, pharmacists and office staffs. In addition, our pharma training was intense. Then marketing took over and it was all about promotional items, advertising and sound bites. Pharma started hiring people who had less science and more of a fraternity/sorority rush chairman/social director background. It was all about if you could organize a golf tournament or dine & dash event. Next thing you know, the spotlight comes out and pharma promotion is exposed for exactly what it was, buying the business through lavish events. Now we are paying the price through regulation and regimentation. Pharma created the monster in the 90s and now the pendulum has over compensated back to a condition where we can barely function and there is no respect or job satisfaction. Too bad. This used to be a good career.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place fucking is the worst! We're so mired down with all of our systems that you can't get fucking anywhere. Im so sick of this shit. The sooner the layoffs begin(and the severance packages begin)the fucking better.

I know for fucking certain that the grass is greener on the other side. So, fucking Merck can pay me to find another job through layoffs. Place sucks fucking ass

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when our scientists had a scientific background. What's your point?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the female reps at Merck never looked like they were auditioning for a casting call like some pharma companies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phuck, now phucking Merck is making me take some phucking STEM vendor around tomy customers to see which marketing messages resonate. My customers are phucking tired of ctl, dco, marketing and now these STEM phucks coming into their offices.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fucking company already knows the answer to these questions. it aint us-its the fucks in marketing, medical, and legal department. You want to sell? Get rid of those fuck ass bottom feeders keeping the handcuffs on us

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen you shittyturd,if you dont like how the soup is made then get the hell out and save the whining to the more creative. useless scum sucker!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not going anywhere fuck. Ive been here too long. They will pay me to leave while I double dip doing something else. What do you think of that prick? Creative? Yeah right. You think you've got a brilliant future as a deli-slinger. Keep at it brown nose ass face. You have no clue what life is about but keep getting stuffed in the ass by Brian. Here's some lube for you. Now pack.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, Do you realize how stupid and foul you seem each time you post? Quit making a fool of yourself.