Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im so sick of this place but have nowhere else to talk about it. Anyone else feeling the same vibe that layoffs might be just around the corner? These pricks say nothing to us and expect our best efforts with no discussion of the future. Ass dicks I tell ya. Ass dicks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only shit I observe on this thread is you. Can't wait until you are flushed

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad dildo face. I won't be going anywhere soon. If I do, it will be with a nice package, unlike you rookie-climb the ladder-naive-types. Now eat me would you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up once again Dave Hahn. Moron.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes I worked, invested and bled Merck Blue. Not like you a lazy, whining turd not suitable for human interaction. Crawl into your toilet and pull the handle!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think Merck is the shits, then grab two pieces of bread and make yourself a sandwich. You never know where your next meal might come from. Most big companies are grinding up their employees and spitting them out. Merck is not great but there are much worse places to work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That right turd face? Where is it worse? Who else gets micro-managed like we do? Where else can you work where nothing fucking works and you can sell shit? Where else can you find a trial lawyer(reggin to boot!)as your CEO? Where else can you go to have cuts every year, with employees asked to sit by their phone to hear the news? Where the fuck do you go where you have teammates throwing each other under the bus because of the force rankings? What about the fucked up marketing teams? Where can I work in order to be ruled by 30 policy letters?

At least they pay for cell phone and internet. Oh wait-they don't do that any more either. Most other fucking companies do that too.

Get educated before saying stupid fucking shit. You must be a newby or rookie.

Now get to climbing that corporate ladder-that won't even be there in 3 years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you know it was me? Just a lucky guess thats all. Now eat

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you know it was me? Lucky guess. Now eat

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll spread 'em and you can go to work licking, hows that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha you can talk smack, but you don't have the balls to leave. Not a newbie. I did have the balls to leave and am very happy. I am also thankful for having a career at Merck. IF you can't leave and would rather complain, get your bread and eat your sandwich. I kept my mouth shut and made a living for my family.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good..glad you're gone. You old types never did get it right anyway. You couldn't keep up with any of the new technology. "..I remember when..." Oh please old goat, spare me the big talking. I ain't leaving. I will with a package. You don't have the balls for anything. But you can lick mine if you'd like to know what it's like.

Yeah, you kept your mouth shut, huh? You must be an old goat brown nose then. We all know your type. And you left because you had to. Now feel those eggs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im interviewing next week. What has Merk have to do with NOVO from afar, your company seems better than most am I missing something ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, wrong again fecal breath. I left to join a biotech start-up. All is good since it was my decision not Merck's and I left with bennies and sweetners. I knew when it was time to get out and swing for the fences. You would rather look ridiculous by posting anonymously posting your hate for Merck rather than having the balls to do something. I still think Merck is a good company, but you would rather go on as a untrustworthy servant of your master.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah eat shit corn-holer. BS liar. Then eat me. You didn't go anywhere

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i get so tired of the bullshit we have to endure day in and day out. policy letter tests, product tests, the admin burden, etc. if we don't like it we're told to move on. i never expected this company to be transformed to the degree is has been since 2000. this place sucks ass. i think everyone knows it. i get so sick of hearing how great things are.....fire the ceo, fire all the VP's, and fire all the marketing teams. they have done squat for us...on every marketing team.

20. Kendall

Kendall Guest