Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A very bright morning in the leeward islands. The serious players met earlier in the day to debate the strategy for ultimate success. The agenda was energetic and produced the ultimate targets for wealth accumulation. I won't reveal the selections simply because you have no hope of understanding due to your deficiency in mental acuity. Lunch and libations very soon to appear. To those that matter enjoy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where's the package? Let me out of here so I can stop double dipping! It is very good though, thank you. Im putting in about 4 hours a week Merck since you screw everyone so bad. Karma bitch karma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be navigating the windward passages during the weekend and enjoying very fine wine and seafood selections. I realize that the bottom of society will never experience the clear blue waters or a lively morning breeze but all in all that is the life of losers. The money that has been made by my elite group defines success as it should. We just love what money offers to those willing to work for the end result. Those that don't know what work entails screw them. well I must move on to the winners go the spoils!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Want to know why people don't like us? Now you can never stand why. Weirdness

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You speak of weird?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place really does suck. nothing gets done. sales force morale at an all-time low. micromanage at an all-time high. Nickel and diming all the time now. Invasion of the specialty sales force by PC and EPBU. Generic drugs coming up to decrease revenues.

No, nobody is listening Everyone is doing the bare minimum until cut time. Its a big facade, thats all it is. WTF? What about the expense reporting crap ass shit? Too many regulations-ruined the job, ruined the industry.

Top that off with a trial lawyer reggin as the CEO who has no clue of what it takes to run a successful sales organization. No Kenny boy, it doesn't mean we have to have lawyer approval for every we say, do, and hand out.

Place is terrible. And everyone knows it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth on this thread is self evident, you are an idiotic sloth, unprofessional slimeball and overall prick. If you don't enjoy the atmosphere then get the hell out. What a useless turd!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat me dickface. I'll leave when I good and ready. Been here for 30 years and will either get a package or retire on my timeline you ass lick. As for you and your supposed "career" in pharma...good luck with that one punk ass. You must be a manager of some sort because only those assholes are the ones trying to fake their way to happiness when it doesn't exist. But your too stupid to know that. Now go on a field visit, offend a few offices, leave shit for your rep to clean up after your visit, and pretend you actually do something. Keep your dream alive

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just enjoy observing the career long PC expert praise his success. The same one that all offices make fun at his dirty suits, unpolished shoes and total lack of social graces. He hides behind other team members and calls it a day after delislinging and heads to the cheap local bar for early happy hour. Knows little and accomplishes less.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You go girl!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lick my ass

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be some kind of pussy. You have no idea how great the company used to be. Then young chaps like you entered the fray and ruined everything. Cant talk science. Cant answer questions. Don't know how to dress. Don't know how to act in a professional medical office.

If you knew or understood how far we've fallen, you'd get the message ass wipe. Now eat me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At your age there is nothing to eat - limp dick old fool

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure is different. So is the infrastructure. And merger politics.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The early atmosphere of company success is on the owners of the corporation. The time for major restructuring is finally going to occur. Goodbye to the dregs of delislinging, job shares, union minions and slothes! I enjoyed a vigorous conversation with the CEO which removed all doubt as to direction.
    Now the morning begins with a tasty red snapper and rum fizzes all while viewing the useless cruise gentry leaving the island. Peace and relaxation at last.
    Tomorrow begins very early on the investors flight to Costa Rica for placement of funds into select bank reserves.
    To my elite friends enjoy to the others exist!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im a woman turd face. Nice clue. No you can lick my ass anyway

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that the pharmaceutical sales career may be the biggest fraud in employment history. It's a great place for those with neither intellect nor talent to pretend to be someone worth employing. You can hide there for decades, among the other blatant frauds.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello golden puss... U are a person of supreme judgement... but in the end... That does not matter... whatever you are... whatever you say is useless... the new order will render your chat and your opinion null and void... better get ur mojo in high gear... oh, that will not matter either... will it home spun?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a total moron you are. Typical yuppie. Hey cheese dick-learn the English language before posting "ur?" You must be a reggin who preaches the use of ebonics. Keep up the strong work pencil dick.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sucks ass! Now I've got late fees because CTL was micromanaging everything and delayed payment. Oh well, whether the company knows it or not, they will be paying for it.