Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That right? How do you know that? One of your fucked up merck surveys? Get back to licking holeasses

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go back to your fucking twitter page nit-wit

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was your last promotion? Never happens anymore. I love it here. Just need incentive to keep plugging.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right my friend. Just the average Joe pharma. Surely not leasing the herd

Loins, lions either way understood.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all fortunate to be working here! Keep strong, my friend.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never fear, I was promoted last month and am enjoying the new position. Chin up!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah friends until you feel threatened and you will become enemies. This job is field is full of backstabbing "friend"

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be advised, I have no friends in the field just adversaries the be trampled. I strive for total victory not appeasement. I will consider you bugs to be stepped upon nothing more.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, now I know its true. This place does fucking smell like shit. What a terrible place to work. Getting my severance and I'm gone. Have fun you bunch of fucks left over. Your day will come, yes it will

FU Merck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best rock band of all time is Led Zeppelin - - - get the led out!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bet I don't work here anymore fuckass! Im taking my package and going to greener pastures. And yes, there is definitely those out there. You just keep your fucking merck job and collect a check while doing next to nothing for a nothing company. Go get some lube would you? You need to back from the back

So glad to be gone soon!!

See you later........suckers!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why even be on this site. Are you that lonely? You are great. Teach those kids how to tackle with that weight gone. Soon to be a big bowling ball. It's not like your husband can. You could be the man of the house. Still look on the bright side. I saw Tiff Tr@mp speak at the RNC. There is a whole lot of ugly with that short blond. They should have let her speak at 2:00 AM with the place empty. When I saw her I had to do a double take. Her head looked like a pumpkin. I am sure you are better than that. Since you don't work here please don't respond. See that, I just gave you a complement. You are welcome.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? You're one weird fucktard. I have no idea what youre talking about dick breath. Who the hell is the blond you keep talking about? Eat me. See that, I just gave you a complement. You are welcome. Now eat

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a male chauvinist pig. I seen him write about blonds, brown and black haired females. Just an arrogant prick.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Tiff is short for Tiffany and replace the @ with a u. WOW

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the "Led" outta your ass troll, and find another laborer job like the one your were booted from. Uneducated Low IQ Man Child Fowl Mouth Misfit of society. No Friends No Life No Brain

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best rock band of all time is The Rolling Stones followed by Smashing Pumpkins followed by Jimi Hendrix Experience followed by Cream!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah - best rock band was The Who!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe me now you merck fucks? We'll see how you feel when the PC team is eliminated. Yeah thats right...eat me