Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen blond bimbo. Maybe you should stop posting.

You're such an idiot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

snore on this biatch

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've watched this company destroy the careers of more people than I can count. Don't preach to us about the lack of integrity among the reps. You reap what you sow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proud to be Merck and Proud to be an American! Go USA!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As my grandmother often said you need that filthy mouth washed out with Ivory soap!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CP Editors: Please take down this disgusting thread! Thank You, The Merck Sales Force

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Merck rep: "The Merck Sales Force."

Like you act as the voice for every one of us. Arrogance. We can think for ourselves and don't need CTL'S and other "leaders" telling us what to do.

At almost 16,000 views, this thread is obviously popular, but not liked by the brown-nose, milk toasters of the company.

My suggestion is that of others: if you don't like the thread, don't read it. Simple dingle-balls.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a 50's thing. Get with the times you old fart

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TOTALLY AGREE!! This thread does not represent the high quality folks in our region. Merck doesn't hire trailer trash!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bullshit fucking medical department sucks ass! Cant even get a decent PIR out to help support us. This place really does blow

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I LOVE this thread!! Don't pull it because some pansy asses can't take the truth

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, 8000 of the views are by the same out of work TROLL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never never take this thread down. It serves to make my job much easier and brightens my enthusiasm to downsize the useless leeches in the company. The next six months will be my best!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaking of leeches, how you doing ass wipe?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is great to read insight and complaining and suggestions from internal Merck people on this thread. But who are the strange people who banter back and forth with their wierd comments? Can't they be blocked?

My say as an employee: Merck = Quality of life if the only benefit here compared to other pharma companies. That's it. Nothing else.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey jag off-merck offers a quality of life compared to other pharma companies? Pull your head out of your brown nosing ass. not even close to the truth cool-aide drinker

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a rookie. Nobody with any sense of acumen would say that. We are not better than other pharma companies, despite what our "surveys" come back to say. In fact, as evidenced by this and other horrible threads-this is a very toxic environment to work in.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopthehate!!!