Merck is the fucking shits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:22 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Frazier-you know that this company is a fuck don't you? Nothing ever gets done. This company is so mired down with bureaucracy-Ive never seen anything like it. And it continues to get worse. You know the morale of the sales force is fucked don't you? Pull your fucking head out of your ass and figure it out. Oh yeah, you're too fucking busy drinking your wine and glad-handing with the other board of directors to give a fuck. Well make no mistake about it, your fiddling while Rome is burning you region fuck. And don't act like you never read cafe pharm either because I already know you do. This downfall is on your fucking watch you stupid shit. Im so sick of the shit this company does. You can't fix one fucking thing before you have to fix something before it first. CTL's don't know what the fuck they are doing. DCO's don't know what the fuck is real. Hospital reps don't fucking work. Few PC reps fucking work. Even less for fucking specialty. Thats fucking why nothing is being sold you stupid fuck. And all your fucking shit rules and policies-you know-the ones that prevent us from actually fucking selling something for the company? Your a dumb ass reggin. A stupid fucking reggin. Nobody trusts fucking anybody. Everybody is throwing everybody else under the fucking bus. 90% of call activity is fucking bullshit. The fucking sign-in sheet fucking cluster fuck is out of control. 50 fucking dollars to spend on dinner in a fancy city, and your transportation comes out of that. Yeah, $30 for dinner gets your a salad, bottled water, and a fucking cheeseburger. Fuck off you mindless piece of shit. Cant wait until the day I retire or until I get a package to find another fuck job. Anything will be better than this fucking place. Anything. And those fucking managers-they really suck fucking ass too. I mean all of them to you skinny fucking little prick.

Other than that, its been a fucking great day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got that right partner. FU Merck. Im just doing the minimum until I retire. Try not to get too worked up. It aint worth it. Used to be a great company, now its a shit company. And you can't change it dude. Its too big.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, it sounds like deep down inside you actually care and that you believe it can improve. They say that criticism is the purest form of optimism. The reality is, it won't improve.

Even if Frazier read your post, he wouldn't care. He doesn't want to grow Merck. He just wants to keep the earning reports viable until he retires in a few years at 65. He does this by slashing costs, not by investing in long-term growth. Point is, employee morale is not something he wants to improve. In fact, disgruntled employees leaving fits right into his plan.

What is amazing is that there are other pharma and biotech companies that actually do care about growth. Many reps and managers have left Merck and stayed in this industry with companies that have better compensation packages and much better corporate culture. Not only is the grass greener, it is actually alive. The lawns at Merck are dead. Time to move.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, I started reading this and thought about all the money I have. If you don't like it then leave. What you make in your meaningless life, I make in a month. Most of you need 2 parents to work to pay a mortgage. The village raises those half r***** kids. I don't have that problem. I can take any day off I want without question. No one forces you to stay here. You should thank me.

Have a wonderful Merck day,

Ken

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you piece of shit human debris...listen up. I won't be leaving. But I won't be working either. With the amount of time I put in a month I might make more than you per hour you stupid fuck. Keep eating your caviar. You suck ass. Karma never fails. You might be living the high life now, but just give it time. Kind of like your reggin friend Tyron. Remember when he was on the top? Not so much any more. Thats your fate plate lips. It will just hit you later in life, thats all. You will be paying my a severance package too if you have lay offs planned. Suck my dick you worthless reggin.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A prime example of the Bernieittes! What pathetic slime and lowlifes!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about half r***** kids? I take offense to that. And no, you can get by on one salary. It's called sacrifice you self-absorbed most likely Gen Y.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will take my one salaried house poster #5 and my "half retarded kid" over a low life immoral POS like you. And yes, we too are set for life...achieved at the ripe old age of 46 with no help from mommy and daddy.

People like you make Merck's motto Be Hell.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dick wad...its called having a life. And merck won't be responsible for me doing that so I find other things to do that make me happy while merck pays for it. Thats right jerk off. Tough shit. Ive worked to hard to leave 30 years behind. I aint no Bernie voter either you fat ass blob. Its the Bernie voters that make people like me act the way I do. You don't want to pay me for doing extra? Fine, then I won't. Its a classic example of liberalism. And no, I won't be leaving even though I don't like it because the suck ass liberals have made it so that white males in their 50's will face age discrimination when trying to find a new job. I might even find a new job-paying me a fraction of what I make now. So eat shit douche bag. Its all about the EEO hire now days. So eat that tough guy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm, actually, 95% of call activity is bullshit. Aside from that, you are accurate across the board. FU Merck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That worthless, evil fucktard makes $25MM pe year to run this company into the ground.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, someone is pissed. This always happens around bonus time! Bet this ole fool had his year (rear) end review and was placed in the bottom bucket. Maybe you should have chosen a career other than a schlep rep. Everyone knows this job is for singles or couples without kids! One day you are employed then the phone rings, no type of job if you have a family. And your language? Good lord, check your facts, our CEO has in fact turned this company around. Why don't you apply for a job at Applebees you bumbling fool.:eek:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up boy. Do you really think I care about what you write or do? I made 500k this week. How about you? You do understand that's 100k a day. That's 12,500 an hour. Not to write about my 2 months vacation. I also get my 500k a week while on vacation. I also get lots of extra cash for every board meeting. I like Beluga caviar. It's great and Merck pickups the tab. They pay everything for me.
    Your severance is like you, meaningless. It keeps going down. I just think you don't like someone of my ethnicity in a position of power. Get used to it. Look at the bright side. I pay a good deal in taxes. That is used to care for the half r***** kids. You do know it's a white problem. Go look at that Karma. It's OK, you people need the handouts. Now snowball, stop acting a fool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• J
    You have never worked and your attitude exudes it. I make a very large sum of money and really do have a life. I can spend and travel at will and piss upon you lowlifes. Scum sucking r*****!

17. K-C

K-C Guest

Sir,
    This is a perfect example of your great leadership. You really put that person in his/her place with your brilliant words. At first I was concerned that a lawyer could not run a pharmaceutics company. I will be the first one to admit I was wrong. I am humbled by your wisdom. I guess that when one has not only an excellent vision but also the fortitude to execute the vision perfectly there are bound to be haters and envious people. I am one of many people who wish to say thank you for your guidance and direction at Merck. You are truly a man of honor and integrity. The best CEO that money can buy. Even if we paid you 100 million a year, you are still undervalued.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is a mature company and not a growth company. What do people do with mature companies? Milk them - it is right there in the finance books. It takes all the innovation we can muster and buy just to keep revenues from plunging worse (vs. just declining steadily). The next 5 years are going to get worse with the cost optimization and now the new EC.

Merck has lasted 125 years. The odds are against companies surviving more than 100 years. The transformation will turn into a transmogrification as the company becomes more and more of a monster, an even more terrible place to work and try to survive.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact check time ... Merck has not turned around. It raised EPS by cost cutting. A strategy that only lasts so long. The Street not happy with the <still> declining revenues. Check the YOY sales. Not a turnaround, sales still going down, down, down. Still no turnaround in sight as new products not yet filling up lost revenues. And the two Jans going off patent next year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't need to worry about surviving at Merck you will be gone thankfully very shortly. We don't need you slugs among us!