Meeting Feedback

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2015 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All in all, a positive meeting. The usual boring rah, rah crap, but came away with confidence in the growth and prosperity of Shire.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very productive meeting!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what exactly made it productive? The rah rah cheerleader stuff? We have our heads up our asses regarding gattex potential.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meetings get a bad rap, and deservedly so - most are disorganized and distracted. But they can be a critical tool for getting your team on the same page. After our meeting, the Shire is all on the same page. Have a great weekend!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same page? Yes! Of a horror novel

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't you stick to one thread instead of infecting everything ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU Moron!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Out leadership is outstanding! Forward-looking, dynamic, and real pros. I'd follow them to the gates of hell!
    Proud to be a Shire rep. No better place to be.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly productive meeting. We are visual creatures. When you doodle an image that captures the essence of an idea, you not only remember it, but you also help other people understand and act on it - which is generally the point of meetings in the first place.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK ?...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Formula for success: Take care of your own SH*T!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoking some "medicinal" grass????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only " doodle image" I saw was a bunch of talking heads spewing BS to people who aren't capable of sifting thru the smoke and mirrors.... People like you with your head up your butt when you're not toking a doobie are becoming annoying.
    Grow up and smarten up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Poopy Pants: If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a flower. God put it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toke up for the Shire!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God put a lot of things on this earth, but I don't eat, drink, or smoke them.
    I do, however, believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy.
    Does that qualify me for the Shire funny farm?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you believe in fairies?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe in you.....you fairy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK thinks she's a fairy godmother, but she's really a wicked witch.