Medtronic meeting with LifeWatch next week

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2014 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard MDT is meeting LW's Executives next week in Chicago. The source stated, MDT is very interested in LW's call centers. MDT recently hired an entire sales force to promote their LINQ and SEEQ(Tele Patch). MDT realized they have the device, sales force, industry name, but lack of call centers. It is a smart move to buy a company in trouble financially, as well as having legal issues with their stock exchange.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this will affect us in any way. It will definitely help us! If MDT merges with LW, all LW reps will leave the company because MDT comp plan for the position sucks. They won't take 115K at plan with a low 35K base. Only college kids will take MDT's comp plan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are f...... Up. This happens when morons like JC spends all our cash flow buying stupid companies like we did in the past.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with second post reply. It won't affect CN at all. If so, in a positive way due to the fact LW's senior reps making 250K(NC, NY, LA) will never take such a low base pay and will leave. If they leave, MDT 's new reps out of college without knowledge of this BS industry won't be able to maintain these large volume accounts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are in serious trouble now. eCardio acquired by Merck and coming with new Patch soon. LW in negotiations with MDT this week. And here we are with NO money left and nobody interested in merging or buying us. This is all we need on top of years of poor decision making buying nonsense small companies....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic excuse for a sales rep you must be. Where is your passion for competition? Sure, JC has made some bad decisions and likes to screw us the first month of every new quarter with an over inflated forecast so it looks good on his earnings call and we have no end in sight to our inventory issues and our customer service clowns are worse than ever and device retrieval fell asleep at the wheel but our savior, Mr. Excel Spreadsheet KN is going to save the day once again - just wait and see......... All you need to do is what's expected if you which is sell so stop whinig about crap that hasn't evev happened yet

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any more news about this?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know if MDT really wants to invest in a POS company in such of trouble with securities violations....Lot of good Reps and Managers are leaving LW, and others have left already.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stranger things have happened.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news on this?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead as LW.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we under another medicare audit?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you ask that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dror said there was one that started in October.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure it isn't the Mednet situation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we have a major audit from Medicare either underway or starting shortly. Anyone else know anything??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone gets periodic medicare audits

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come Dror knows if CN is having audits or not? She works for LW not CN

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RSD meeting ended last week and not a peep out of any of them from what I'm hearing. The bad news was probably worse than expected and none of them must want to talk about it. Can't wait for the dog and pony show in January.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know my RSD never returned any calls or emails from any of his reps (not that I care). This also tells me the odor of shit is becoming a tad stronger