Medicare cuts for Rotech

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is any DME let alone Rotech going to survive the 40% plus cuts to medicare reimbursements? Also in Nevada they have decided all dme equipment including oxygen equipment is taxable and auditing retroactively to 2011. Government has also made 2% sequester permanent for dme. West coast in some areas 56% cut. Is this the death knell for dme

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only fun will be when these old p.o.s's who go to 20 unnecessary doctors visits per week...wasting taxpayers money, are finally refused service - or there is no one around to provide.
    They sit there and vote democrat or republican and think that alone ensures their golden retirements.
    It is about time THEY go without like all the younger people struggling to pay their comfy ways.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm thinking that company's such as Rotech are the reason for the cuts.they been screwing over the government for way to long.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please the government has been screwing over the American people worse. Look at it like this I'm not supposed to know this but my store is up next to be cut. Even though we have hit max bonus every month except when rotech fucked us over when the did away with Orlando. They make the stores hit theses stupid high scores but then fires all the people that turns the point and now there almost what 16 days out. Almost No one can hit there goals now. And that's all thanks to the government forcing a 40+% cut. In my opinion (not worth much) the government wants to own dme. And there getting rid of the private companies to do so. Starts by cutting the weak and small mama and pop's stores, then to mid level such as rotech, and last but not least even a monster company like lincare can't take it anymore. Then big brother steps in. Get ready even if rotech is around next year it doesn't matter bc in 25 years dme will be owned by government, and if you thought the dmv line was a bit ch weight till you need 02 or a wheelchair.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my thinking is goverment wants scumbag companys such as yourd out of the market,think about it,why would they want to rent them turds you people call concentrators,rotech needs to go they been sponging off medicare for way to long.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech has screwed the gov,thier stockholders thier employees,ive never enjoied something so much ass watching this whole shitshow go down,the only thing that makes it better is when one of rotechs brainwashed loyalists,starts opening his "everything will be fine bs"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first off shouldnt you be calling it "are store"..........heres a rope idiot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is young Dick HEADS like you that probably never worked a day in you`re life!!! I drove a truck for 45 years and paid my way in this world!! & served my country for
    5 years & you want to talk about struggle?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares that you had every Red Sovine 8 track on your truck dashboard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In his phantom 309

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear any grumblings about more cuts taking place this Friday??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard next week more rifs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon it will be a one FTE per location company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got word I might be loosing my job. This really stinks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess we couldn't see that coming.........dum phuck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The preverbial ax swings again

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I could just quit right now but the only other jobs in me area are all retail jobs. You know how they pay.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me that your name is Tim Pigg

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's only a matter of time before Rotech goes under for good. The shell game they are playing to survive will fail eventually. You can only cut services and reuse crap equipment so much before word gets around and your referral sources dry up.