MD's license not validated!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell is going on that ALL of my MD's licenses have not been validated and I cannot sample them? We are almost in the middle of January and this is been going on since January 1. WTF? Very little to do other than your in-service at lunchtime! Come on GSK, get your shit together!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's another glitch that will cost you hours and days to re-enter numbers.......you may be micro-managed and pressure put upon you !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In several states we are all in the same boat with this problem, so there is no pressure to put upon us as WTF are we supposed to do? How we could allow this to happen after being off for an entire week during the holidays to have corrected this problem is beyond me? I know that I, as well as everyone else are really frustrated with this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is now the third week of January and I still can not sample over 90% of my docs. I am also out of coupons. What should I do today?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess my docs won't be using my product "instead of" the competitor since they don't have samples of my product.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Coupon Jack and get more coupons.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not management material. You should not be whining and asking questions. Take a bold step and figure it out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh without delivering samples my job is meaningless! Tells you a little about what you do for a living.