Massive turnout for the VTP at 2 Hilton

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It remains to be seen if the Amgen crew will be fine. I predict that they continue to drive it into the ground, and then abandon it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on what you mean by fine. The Amgen crew have 0% stake in what happens to DSI. They're here to roll heads, shrink the organization, and they are OUT. KK's 650i still has California plates. No long term investment in Jersey. Just tapped out at Amgen, hungry for the C suite, and willing to take the butcher job Tokyo had to offer. Once the blood has been spilled, Tokyo will install a US leader who can articulate vision and establish trust. Straight out of the HBS case study playbook. LM can vouch. He's an HBS MBA!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious! Love it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course they will be fine. They were brought here to completely drive it into the ground - they will either rebuild or take their fat checks as they move onto the next. That's why the California plates are still on the car.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LM has an MBA from the Harikrishna Business School (HBS)...?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kids guess who has their P.H.D. in VD, and I ain't talking Valentine's Day either..he he he

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen crew had no idea savaysa was a bomb. They didn't create this mess
    GG and tokoyo have not come up with a new product worth anything in a decade.
    KK has to cut . Because there is nothing new to sell .
    Blame him for not developing drugs or buying them. Get real.
    The place is a sinking ship . But it's been on this course for years

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have to agree with OP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but they sure made the ending a true colossal cluster fuck, they (walking dead boy, and tiny Rob) are way in over their heads. They Suck donkey besides look at what they did in the past, have some contacts that told me what a lump or lumps of shit these two are.......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK was hoping that you leave on your own, thus VTP. In honesty, he gave you Walking Dead warnings at every POA and then the Cat Story about being nimble. He even gave warnings about the 5x5 dooms day in Dec and Jan. You need to re - review his presentations. This all around good guy even gave you Wednesday off. Not like you actually have the been working.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're kidding right? Of course they knew it was a bomb before launch - almost everyone did. GG is worthless that's true but if you think for a minute KK and his crew came here blind you're sadly mistaken. They don't care - do some homework. KK, RL and SS were the B team at best at Amgen and all came here for the $$ because there was no more for them at Amgen. They had hit the wall. Wake up!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that true? I know Lynn K is gone finally but hadn't heard confirmation about Ass-bury.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK is one of Amgen's best? Great contributor? So the first hire from Amgen's best is RL? His right hand guy who gropes females at sales meetings and promotes his mistress? The one he is loyal to always; even though he's a class action suit ready to happen? Next comes SS who is so in over his head his best people left - even the one he promoted in March?? Yeah Amgen's best. They knew exactly what they were getting and came here for the $$. Check out his license plates? He's not staying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they will move on from here eventually and do it again and again and again. It's what they all do and will continue to do.