Massive turnout for the VTP at 2 Hilton

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop with the initials!!! Good God. Give at least a last name. Like it matters at this point. Dumb.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Sales Training? Who's leaving?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brodo, Pap and Dickerson?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also saw listed above:
    Carol Pino
    Lorenz Muller
    Lynn Kissinger
    Bill Asbury

All four should have been fired a long, long, long, long time ago!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howard Rutman is not eligible for VTP because he is a VP. Any other notable people?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I f*cked a lot of women that week in Orlando. Went through about 4 from the northeast. Banged one behind the curtains while I was getting certified for cerveza. Good sh*t! Cheers my friends

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SP should be let go

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asbury gone. He is horrible. Thank you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's ass-bury.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the lawyers?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also Bitch Rogers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe are still here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that Rob is bringing in some Japanese ex pats to turn things around for Rd roles, they are:

Sum Ting Wong
    Salz Tu Lo
    Ho Lee Fuk

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. They are all long over due. Bill is the worst; Lynn a bitch, Lorenz nice but clueless and Carol - well there are no words. Who the hell is Steve S going to manage now? He's the VP of MM?? He's a Senior Director at best.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Erin and her team will run mm shop

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Erin runs the shop when they let a guy like McAdam leave? She worked for him and he trained her. Just shows how inept GB was and SS is. Greg should have put McAdam in MM spot when he had the chance. He put that group with SS and Steve drank Assbury's and Kissinger's Kool-Aid. Now he's left with junior miss erin. Again, how does SS deserve a VP title with his junior - low titled staff? Just BS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is 100% accurate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After this round, KK will need to order Pampers and Gerber for his juvenile staff in every department. KK will save money if sr management meetings are at Chucky Cheese.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the day DSI was great! What sticks in my head is how the previous management had the best gig in town and just didn't get it. JG, TG, BI, BM, GB had the world by the ass. Do you realize none of them left on their own???? The legacy DSI employees that left for other jobs did the best; those who stayed were mostly bottom of the barrel; convinced they'd save the place because they're so great. Yeah - not so much. The Amgen crew will be just fine.