Mass exodus

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this is an idiot. Rebates for a product that does not move are of no value. We got locked out of formularies by our NOAC competitors who negotiated exclusionary contracts. The product's usage restrictions do not generate enough HCP demand for payers to consider adding us to their formularies and reducing the rebate revenue they get from other NOACs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, wow...touchy subject.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dunder head it is to warn him others that DSI is a one way ticket to shits ville. Why are you on it smart guy, you one Robs Lays or Cronies?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't heard Eubonics lately. Thank you for bringing it back. Next time, let your translator post for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your incredible stupid. Management has increased our salary , and bonus . They found a drug to sell movantik . If GG in development had a clue DS would have more than one drug launched in ten years , and that was late and inferior. Commercial needs drugs period . Your clueless to blame these guys who came to this situation and were handed shit . But from my pov my pay is up and my boss listens and cares. If GG hits on mirogabilin we are in okay shape . That is the answer

If

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you consistently stand up for Ken and Rob???? You must have the exact same morals as they do: NONE. They flat out suck, from their choice in hires, sexual exploitation of subordinates, and piss pour judgement and lack of execution on our current products. You are fucking blind and stupid. Just wait till the next round of layoffs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is gonna blame me, GG

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! Barf. Lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess RL and EE had the posts about them removed. Can't handle the truth? The two of you are a disgrace to this organization.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mirigabilin is a joke a mirage of hope for the uninformed it Will launch more than six months after lyrica goes generic. Means no coverage no sales a bigger failure than Savaysa. Big deal once a day vs twice a day when the twice a day has 15 years clinical experience The only reason we were able to acquired this was no one else wanted it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoffs coming before thanksgiving. Just warned you. Get out while you can. Nothing good happening in the future here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Human Resources, KK, or Legal has done nothing to address that situation is beyond comprehension. In many organizations the appearance of such misconduct would lead to some action. Most likely a payout and parting of ways.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The past has been dark and the future is even darker

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Hospital downsizing in fall!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It shows what a true passion piece of shit Ken really is. Can you imagine how he can go on stage show pictures of his beloved family and be all y family means a lot to me, then turn around and let Rob get away with sexual harassment of employees and abuse of those in power to have sex with subordinates???? Better keep your girlfriend happy Rob for you piss her off, here comes DSI's second sexual harassment case.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The night is dark and full of terrors.