Market Access a MESS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market Access is a disaster. Lead by incompetent white males with little diversity. Tubbs is worse than John. At least John speaks with honesty. Tubb man is only worried about how he looks and he seems to be panicking. Be careful bringing him into your payers. Scary! Early retirement for all of them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John speaks with honesty only when no one important is listening. He is gutless managing up. I've seen him bobble and nod at leadership meetings, never fighting for his people and then acts like he disagreed and didn't like the direction. He will definitely bad mouth leaders behind the scene. Once Ray was out, he walked around the office telling people how Ray and Chris hate each other, that Ray was fired for incompetency and he felt it was well overdue. Typical home office leader with no balls to actually lead. He is pathetic and his team thinks he is a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tubs is perfect example of the Peter Principal.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyway, he said the truth about Ray. I am sure his friend Sweeney doesn't agree with him!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John is "dead-man walking" and for those of us in the home office we know his time is limited. Mike sees through is bull shit and his pathetic leadership skills. If we are aware of how bad he treats his people, rest assured Sr Leadership is too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please please be true. He is such a complete freaking tool. He has lost the respect of his team. We need a leader not a baby sitter.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good to see old man ehret is still an idiot. work for and with him for years. never was impressed and always felt like i needed to check my wallet when i was done talking to him. complete slime ball that has kissed ass all the way to the top with no talent to lead anything. whoever commented on him being a complete tool nailed it. watch your back with him. only out for himself and will try to run people out if he is jealous of them or they have more talent.

just look at tubbs. ehret hates that guys and would tell anyone who would listen crap about tubbs. look who's laughing now. tubbs has the much better position and it's got to be driving him nuts. maybe it's time to put him out to pasture.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop hating.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhm, is there any part of the company that is NOT a mess?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are things getting better there? Interviewing for an open position but concerned culture is bad. Any updates you can pass along?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personal I would say No, but it could depend on the RBD that you would work for. Most are good but there are some that would micromanage the shit out of you. In the end, our team is still run by a little two faced piece of shit that has lost the respect of most of the team. I would seriously think about what you are doing and evaluate it against other companies if you have that flexibility. Genentech and Merck have a much better cultures and treat there people significantly better. Something to consider.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now having an impact in cv

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of the country is the position located?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture still sucks, leadership is still a joke and people are leaving. That's the reason we have openings. It's not good here at all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who fucked up on Caremark?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same guy that fucks everything up he touches. He goes by the name "bobble-douche Ehret". That's why he was demoted recently after he could not lead the RAEs. Now he's fucking up national accounts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1