Mannkind Partnership To Sell Afrezza

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2016 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with you on this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did phone interview, then a week later the 1 way internet/"SparkHire" interview, then a week later they phoned me and made appointment for face-to-face final interview. The night before the F2F, I get email (on 5/16) saying "everything's on hold and we will get back to you as soon as we know something" (EXACT QUOTE). Nothing heard back as of this writing (other than that A-Hole Castagna guy's twitter chirping to whatever moron looks at it). ALL contract sales organizations have this cavalier attitude towards people who apply for (and perform) their jobs. That's just the way it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by original recruiter that the hold was to allow displaced reps to have chance at contract before moving forward with new people that were in the process.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's vile. I was called today (Saturday) to schedule a f2f Monday morning. Who operates like that?? I have meetings on Monday I can't just shuffle around on the weekend. It was always handled like I had nothing better to do other than wait for this job. The whole hurry up and wait, stupid Twitter comment, calling last minute with zero regard for my time was too much and too many red flags for me. I declined and wished him well.

I wish everyone who takes the job well. I hope management can get it together and be respectful and appreciate the talent in the room.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was the f2f going to be in person or via computer?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think they can afford flying in people so probably face to face through spark hire ... It was not for me that they wanted f2f to be clear . I am just guessing based on the situation

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis is not paying 100k salaries. High $60's. Comical!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Computer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter quoted 75-80 base

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience is that they are not interested in older reps.
    Even is you have great sales numbers.
    Recruiter was very young. She obviously was wanting a younger rep based on the line of questions she asked.
    It is disappointing to see that they still discriminate based on age.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure about that? Sounds a little high

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was what I was quoted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an official offer in writing? Can you post salary ? It sounds like there is a difference in salaries being offered.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One phone interviewer told me base of $66-70K; another interviewer said $50-60k.
    both included the usual benefits and car allowance of $600/month (that's quite low so I suspect there may be a mileage reimbursement too, like $0.19/mile is common)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are offers already being made?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

offers are almost all done (but not quite all territories) There are to be 72 sales territories in all US

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long did you wait after the last interview to hear back? will everyone hear back either way by Friday?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have found the opposite to be true. Most of the reps in my team were very experienced. I think it just depends on your manager

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any feedback from the final interviews this week?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GOOD LUCK to whoever ever takes this job; you're gonna need it (and then some)