Mandatory Phone Calls TODAY

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, sure thing faggot ass. This is what you same dozen guys keep posting. Fake initials about layoffs. Then, lets say that layoffs are coming in June. When it doesn't happen, we'll make it October. When that doesn't happen, lets make it December. You ass nuts are so easy to read. I've got something for you to lick though. And it's dark, large. Thats right melon brains. Eat

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive very successful ass fag. Been here for 3 decades and continue to run circles around you punk ass youngsters who think they know the answers. Keep up the strong work bozo. You'll be gone in 3 years, and by then I'll be retired with over 30. Suck on that one for a laugh sycophant.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have very high hopes; if you last three more with your targeted age.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats right prick ass. I will last 3 months. No problem. I might last 5 more years wipe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you won't last; you have an angry attitude. Too bad, well benefits will pay for counseling.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong prick. Im positioned to walk across the stage. Bought myself time to my retirement. Read it and weep reggin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you will be walking across a bridge all right; hopefully not to cardiac arrest, stroke or prostate cancer. You sound very angry and evil. Too bad for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jamie Garrison, the DCO in the Lakeland region got rid of 3 people back in June. She dissolved their territories. In a meeting we had back in March she said we "right-sized" no more layoffs or changes happening and then boom she lied and went and did this to these 3 reps. They were great reps too. Jamie Garrison is a lying bitch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We in Vaccines knew that for quite a while. That's why we were so happy to see her tuck her fat tail in shame and run away from her marketing position for Zostavax back to tablets because she couldn't handle the pressure of dealing with a dud of a adult vaccine. I am sorry to hear she is still leaving a trail of lies and damage as she climbs the Merck ladder.