Mandatory Phone Calls TODAY

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

age and how many years? were you getting good share? package, what title?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. I live in Jacksonville and I haven't heard squat about any of my teammate getting let go. Was this done in secret or something?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt it. Just another person stirring up the pot. They could put initials or first name and would be called out immediately by one of the real people working in Jacksonville.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just confirmed that we had no changes in jacksonville.

whats this guys saying this for? Its all just a way to create chaos and worry to those who do nothing but stay home, don't work, and post all day on CP. Same guys all day long. Very small minority of people doing this. Company is actually coming around a little bit now

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comin' around the corner, here she comes, here she comes...
    She'll be ridin' big white horses...called you and me, you and me!!!

Yes, another children's sing along!
    More fantasy.....;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you verified that with a dipshit manager. I am PD and was terminated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that PD. Next question would be why. The field is worried about planned consolidation, not termination for just cause as that happens everyday at major companies. Consolidation effects top performing reps too, where just cause doesn't.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no PD in Jacksonville.

Nice try

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good thing is that you will be able to interview for the contract positions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was no PD laid off this week in the territory.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh but I was terminated. I know who you are and you don't ever leave the apartment which is a good thing. Hopefully you will be gone in the next wave!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the Merck rep in my territory is gone, found out from the offices and they are really upset. Seriously out of respect for that individual that's all I'm gonna say. I came on here to see what the heck is going on. I know some of your contract people were released last fall.

Being in the industry I hate seeing releases of any magnitude. If you've been around long enough you get to know ALL PHARMA reps very well and the numbers are dwindling; heck many times you actually worked with that person at another pharma company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how a supposed competitor has to post to tell us that a rep was let go in Jacksonville, but the people that actually work for Merck, including his/her counterparts, say not true. Sounds like this person is the same one who said he was let go in Jacksonville. If true, man up and state your name, District, and CTL's name. Otherwise crawl back under the rock you came from!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you were terminated it wasn't in Jacksonville you nit-wit

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clarrification....a recently axed Merck Rep isn't allowed to work a Merck contract until 1.5 years after separation from the company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love this response! Apparently, the person let go doesn't even know what city or District they were assigned too. And yet he/she is surprised they got canned? Or most likely, another child with no life starting rumors on CF.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it! Guy comes in and starts making things up-adding initials that don't fit the puzzle. This is your typical Merck rep who doesn't work and stays home all day, collects his paycheck, and then constantly posts on CP to get everyone in a frenzy.

"layoffs..."
    "Merck KGB.."
    "Mandatory calls..."

Yeah right faggot. You read like a book. Try to come up with something new

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competitor here, my Merck rep was in the Midwest, totally unexpected and the news came out of left field. We share a sample delivery driver and HE was the one who told me. This rep is laying low and that's all I'm going to say out of respect for that individual.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who? BS, Where is this written?

Some of the managers moved to contract within days.....
    More manager pampering?

Why is it different for the reps?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's an Old Saying You Can Run.... But you can't HIDE