Managers are not needed! Read Below.

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you've got to be referring to MS (CV) out of Austin

He's a complete imbecile

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hear that if your one of this ding dongs reps that he requires you to do a 1 week colon cleanse and must follow his "special diet"..... in other words he's wack a do

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's an obsolete job in a dying profession. Their job is almost entirely automated. They don't reall hire or fire anymore. Expense report is automated. They are clueless about geography business dynamics and have poor product knowledge. I had multi million dollar institutional accounts. Never did a manager ask to go in one with me. I spent tens of thousands of dollars on speaker programs. Never did a manager ever attend. They have been relegated to coaching. Most are ill suited, ill trained and inept at it. To most managers " coaching" becomes a euphemism for " bullying." You would think that the people in these positions would take it upon themselves to actually demonstrating some value by assuming some key account responsibility or taking the lead on advanced training or take on a special project or something. But they are lazy and stupid. Most just show up late to dot the i's on some forms they printed out that morning, ask " where's lunch"?, critizize activities they themselves know little about and were lousy at when they were in it, go home early, schedule a teleconference and use their " office day" to mow their lawn. The " position" such as it is, should be elminated. At best it's useless, at worst demoralizing and counter productive. Some engage in the worst nepotism, favoritism and probably labor illegality. Eliminate managers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WACK A DON'T!!!!!
    this guy is a complete disaster, stay away from him

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

z

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is right on! That is a great question, what is the managers job description?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baby its cold outside, love me some cold weather and lay overs lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can attest that MS from Austin is a Major League Loser!!!!

.....very disturbing that he could get rehired after his checkered AZ past

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey!!!
    How about an all important field ride , they're so helpful and much needed lmao.
    CHECK, CHECK

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we used to call him little mike

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Box check, check , check

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious as to everyone who feels so strongly about this topic, don't you have any aspirations of being more than a rep? Why destroy managers ? Are you happy just being a rep the rest of your life? Don't talk shit on managers because they showed some ambition and moved on from being a rep ..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not about you, it's not about me. It's about the position which is not needed. Don't make this personal! I know you've got a good gig going but we both know position is not needed

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! This is so true

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we'd call him "POS"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not needed

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are NOT needed.....

if the "best of the best" were hired, then why the baby sitters??????

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest