Managers are not needed! Read Below.

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the one hated.Now get that Troll fired board hopping ass off here you degenerate POS fool !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm.....not showing up at meetings with other DM's, fellow DM's no longer speaking to you because of your behavior, fighting with your team in Tennessee, and still canceling field rides at the last minutes for the craziest reasons....you're the POS, Troll!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manager position is a dinosaur position...in the old days the manager was the guy who pushed the paper and reports up & down from HQ to the sales guys, made up real budgets and numbers...now they get paid to babysit reps for a day or two ride along...what other 'sales' position would you bring in your mgr. to watch you work.. ? Really if you are that awful of a rep (and you can see that within 10 minutes or at least 1 day of ride alongs) then the DM should just fire you with the 'you're just not a good fit' ..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posts deleted!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I have to do is ride with you for 10 minutes and if I don't like you, fired. I have already fired reps and can't wait to fire more!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread has become OBSOLETE!

Will the Moderator kindly euthanize this worn out beast?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touch a nerve? Take your meds. It will be ok.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not a nerve. Just tired of reading a bunch of whiny babies, crying about something they can't change. If you want to work in biotech, and I know that Amgen reps wished they worked in biotech, you have to learn how to deal with a DM, RM and SRD.

If you want to change the game, speak up for yourself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot! Noboby cares that your tired of this thread. Go away already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny! It is exactly how I feel about your cry baby rants and raves. My 2 year old has more maturity than you and those who represent such a highly regarded organization like Amgen. Oh look, I made a joke too!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1-800-you need a help!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This manager sounds crazy!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you haven't worked with crazy until you worked with my former manager…she is nuts!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BCBU?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

INBU!!!…crazy nuts

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wendy hired me. Thanks Wendy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the managers go, they will thank u later. What do they do? Really?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been a manager for 19 years and enjoyed working with most of the reps as we worked as a team to bring as much value to customers as possible.

I must say, some of the reps I inherited from other managers not only drove the offices crazy but drove me crazy as well. Thus the mid day "teleconference" to get the hell out the car.

Try spending a few hours in a car with a rep that has zero self awareness and tries to get 3 years of information into a 1 minute call with a HCP.

Those same reps try to get 1 month of " how great I am/what I have been doing since the last field ride" in the car between calls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like we said----> mgrs bring no value and not needed!