Manager Ride Around: Whats the most annoying thing u get critiqued on?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2016 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager always has a mouthful to say about the way i do my detail. For starters she says my car looks like a homeless shelter, i keep my suits and ties in my back seat - right next to soft drinks and wrappers from meals eaten on previous weeks. If i cant find something im looking for in my house, it has to be in my car. Is that a bad thing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager talks a mile a minute about how my suits are always wrinkled. Little does he know my suits have creases in them from sitting on my ass driving to these shitty doctors. Give me a break charlie!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I almost got written up because my manager found an open bottle of Scottish gin and cups in my center console. That was from cinco de mayo and i forgot to take it home. Mistakes happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was driving around with my female manager and she was being really flirty - kinda like how Elizabeth is to Rob. And she always plays these stare down games with me to see if I can hold eye contact and we held it for about 60 seconds when she reached over and grabbed my face and initiated a make out.

My cheeks turned red as did hers, we're married and didn't know what to make of the situation.

I switched the topic about how the next doctor we're gonna see is my best writter. She played along. Thank god.

Now I can't look her in the eyes with a straight face because all I think about is continuing the affair. Something about the tension between us, it's like fire.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to knock the bottom out of her and resign due to conflict of interest.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a very serious crush on my manager, he's a couple of years older than me, married with kids and so am I. We have so much fun doing ride arounds, he's my mentor and i learn so much from him. We join in on dinner speaking programs and usually go together. He beams when we are together.

I have been incredibly happy with my husband, but since our first baby our marriage has become rather sexless. 6 years with next to zero sex. Once in the past 2 years. I have known my DM for almost 2 years and he slowly started growing on me, he was always cute but I wasn't attracted to him. Well a lot has happened since then, including some very heated arguments whereby he has apologized profusely to me the next day telling me how much I actually mean to him and that we are like peas in a pod.

I left on vacation recently for 2 weeks and I couldn't get him out of my mind, I missed him so much it physically hurt. Now at present I am completely obsessed with him. I fantasize about him ALL the time. I can't imagine this a passing phase, I think I'm going to encourage an affair. If you knew me you would never ever think I would do such a thing. But I am also exasperated with my husband not trying to improve things in our sex life. I could have it every day if I could. before we married I warned him that if our sex life ever came to an end I would look else where and he'd never know about it. All I have to do is think about my DM and literally get a heatwave up and down my body. It is electric. I am so stuck, don't know what to do and NO I cannot leave my husband... Is it possible to fulfill myself like this and continue to have a normal life?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you people are sick. So this is what's left of the once great DSI. I see Rob and Ken have done an excellent job or recruiting and hiring trash. But, then again, when you're paying so-called "specialty" reps on average $75,000 base per year, you get what you pay for!!!

And I think we all know who the above female tramp is. Beware, people know, not only about you but your scum bag MARRIED DM as well.

So this is the new "culture" of DSI?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For starters, you dont even know me. We're human, we have feelings. And i shared my story because i know out of the thousands of reps on this site, that i am not the only one who ever felt that way.

Dont you dare say you know me. If you do, i will call you out and expose you - its a two way street sir.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason your husband doesn't want to sleep with you is because you are probably still carrying the baby weight. On top of that you probably stuff you fat face with the shit food you bring for your lunches. Loose some weight and your husbands boner will come back. He's not into fat pig wagons.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I carry the baby weight which won't go away no matter how much I try to lose weight, it keeps adding on. I try so hard to stop eating the shitty food from the lunches I do, but let's be real now, who could beat a free meal?!

My husband actually doesn't mind the weight. He says I'm thick in all the right places. 32ddx30x45. And I am a proud Puerto Rican. You know what he is not into pig fat wagons you are right, that's why I work out to keep in shape.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The once great DSI???? Bwahahaha...you losers are right up there with Pan Am Labs. Your company has never been great, just a very mediocre small time pharma company. That's why you have shit products and pay. Try Enterprise moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dsi reps can't handle enterprise, it a lot of hours for a Dsi lazy ass

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this never happened.