Management in HCV

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PD knew what was going on last fall when he left and now we're holding our junk in our left hand (right hand for you lefties) trying to figure out why it feel odd here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PD was shown the door here just like Vertex

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May be true. None the less, CV and B "I Need New BMS Blue Shoes" N should be shown the door as well

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SCC long gone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA! NOT! I think they all bailed anyway, including both managersl from there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually there are the two in Mass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, so two reps remain. Out of how many, though? A lot. I am pretty sure the rep who wore the awful shirts and mismatched weird colored pants finally bailed. And for sure the two managers from there bolted.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I will say is that this was the worst professional decision in my life to stay here, I should have left while the opportunity existed and not been sweet talked into staying with the promise of $$$ falling from the sky. This group sucks - the data collection sucks, the senior management really sucks and our ability to bring what should have been a great drug to market earlier sucks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto on the previous post. Can't speak to the other franchises but back in the day in Virology, the management acted like sheep, didn't support you and played a whole lot of smoke and mirror games with people. BMS culture sucks. Glad to have retired a few years ago to really enjoy life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is senior management? Wouldn't know it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This just in! Ranking reports! just playin... we will never know its a gamble

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, up until the past 'cluster' meeting, didn't have a strong opinion of BN one way or another. But I found him (along with CV and that marketing guy Kevin???) rather difficult to take. Instead of being thrilled with results (which I noticed they patted themselves on the back for, but really its the drug itself, the MSLs, and the reps who deserve the lions share of the credit), we get lectured incessantly about some survey and about spending time with ancillary staff (have these people not spent ANY time in an office?). Really disappointing on every level, and now I see why so many people can't stomach any of these people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were a leading reason I left and am not missing the shit show nor the 10 month shelf life of daklinza.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the really sucky part is that those 3 stooges are going to come off smelling like a rose when the real work was done by the medical team and the sales reps. I am afraid the reps may get the short end of the stick - despite the perceived perks, I am glad I also left that sad mess.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These folks have no influence on what script is written. Sounds like advice from some primary care management douches!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The holidays are almost here. Curious as to how much of the $$$ falling from the sky you have seen.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No $$$. No Rankings. some crappy contest that is too late to act on and goes against early management direction to hold program earlier in launch. It really is a gamble.
    SHOW US THE MONEY BN!!!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

daklinza is a great product name for a...............douche.
    Clean your kitty with daklinza!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll show you the money if you show me some new blue shoes.....Santa didn't get me the ones I want

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a feeling the higher-up's got their bonus.