Management in HCV

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 24, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division could have virtually all of the reps apply for the new oncology positions. I wonder how many they would let move over??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is about the managers. What about them?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone for themselves I'm guessing, if they're not considering the situation and are relatively new, they better be considering options.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all of them are extreme suck-ups to the primary subject of this thread in the first posting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all of them are narcissitic, egotistocal, spineless turds

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. There are a couple of really good ones who actually care about their team and don't fit the mold of the usual suck-up manager.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Care to name one?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC, JB & MD. the rest suck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one in Seattle has a good reputation. BC really?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bc? how so?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd take BC over SCC, DS or SM (SoCal)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey SCC and DS, you're both douches and are inept tools, especially you SCC. No one, I mean no one, gave a rats ass about your heroic efforts to get back on a bike, plus you're a shitty story teller and make up bad business plans......anything else you want to hear???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the FDA finally accepted your submission with a 6 month review period. My math says that at best, you're looking at September at the earliest. According to Gilead, they are anticipating review and approval of the next generation single pill combo with their pan geno NS5/a by early 2016. What doctor is going to go for a gilead/bms combo with will have two co-pays and a higher cost (face it, it will) than the fixed dose combo from Gilead which will be competitively priced to Harvoni and higher SVR than 90%...........Hey Varley, Mr Vertex, how you going to spin this??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty amazing to me to see all of the negative info on that TX manager in particular. Texas has a recent history of incredibly crappy managers there for sure. I don't know much about the other one you mention (DS). Whats their story?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be amazed my friend. The managers I'm mentioning are a direct reflection of the senior leadership which is inept. Hell, when complete imbeciles like CH in NY and the lawyer in FL who works for DS are in this org, you know its doomed to fail. DS is a pretty boy who is Mr Big Pharma which is how this team is turning out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if I have ever heard anyone characterize that mgr as a pretty boy LOL You are the first. I haven't heard from anyone who has anything good to say about the one in TX or southern CA either, yet those two seemed to be the darlings of the higher ups, at least they were when I was around. I am glad those reps that remain finally at least have a bit of good news with the posting from earlier about acceptance of submission. I know from reading some of the other threads that some more have jumped ship or fled to other divisions

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about the cost of Olysio/Sovaldi combination and how that is doing.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How it's doing? Seriously? That combo is as dead as incivek/peg/r. Everyone at Janssen is looking to bail out. It fit a niche at a time when there was no harvoni. DCV is barely going to be a niche player. Stop drinking the koolaid there my friend, you'll end up with a pink slip

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supposedly we are getting someone from Abbvies home office.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubtful. On another note, hardly any of the reps will be going to oncology. Leadership is probably happy and hoping that the majority of the troops will be on board for whenever we launch. Pathetic