Managed Markets the times they are a changing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAD getting new gig. Finally some relief.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is he going

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bull shit. No one internally would take him and his reputation externally sucks. He is here to stay and we are stuck with it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we know where MAD is moving to. Told ya, all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again...I call bull shit. He isn't going anywhere.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please tell us

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn't a managed markets team anymore. We are now treated as glorified sales reps. In the east they have to update weekly what they have done that week and what they will be doing the following week. The new management is all micro and activity with nothing about accomplishments or getting things done. You want activity? Well I can make things up and give you what you want with the best of them. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon. Very, very soon. Two more will be quitting. Keep watching.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think MAD will have another conference call, cry, and say he cares about each and everyone of us like we are his family. Then wait a year and blame Duda or Portch for them leaving? When will anyone realize how distanced he has made us from the field and corporate?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this "leader" is absolutely clueless. cant he tell the entire team cannot stand him not to mention "shoulder to shoulder" with him. why no one talks even his managers on these calls. funny having him ask us to do a survey on culture-- which he has ruined in this group. these calls are the worst part of any week. and the dbo is a tool and the #1 minion. I know I tell you to get out with your external customers but lets have meetings that week but Ill make sure to micromanage you about external calls

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

moron,

it is now 2017 and still nothing has been done in MA. i am still waiting for the new "sheriffs" (i think you meant dumbasses) to force more people out. the only reason more haven't left on their own is due to a soft job market. if you think the overweight saddam hussein is a sheriff, you have another thing coming. he is just an insecure, rude, selfish individual that treats people like crap. as he told us his wife said "you just don't like people". so sad but true. happy new year saddam, may your reign of terror continue throughout 2017...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAD = Mayhem And Destruction

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAD=Miserable and degrading

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MAD=Morale-killer and douchebag

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so depressing because it is so true. the worst part is everyone knows. you can see it at meetings, the crickets on telecon, his comments that show his lack of knowledge, the managers who are liked scared chickens who either run over and suck up or run away too scared to stand up . but no one does anything about it so it continues. when will a true leader finally show up and do something. the infighting and lack of leadership is taking a toll. we need people who are not cast offs and just happy to get a check.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The infighting is ridiculous.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make Sunovion Great Again. Bring back Duda and Bazemore!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make Sunovion Great Again. Bring back Duda and Bazemore!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Ted Raad. That man is a real leader!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen so true