Managed Markets the times they are a changing

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally they are putting the screws to the individuals that have been coasting and hardly working. The slacker in the north east quit. THANK YOU!! Maybe now we will have someone that can get something done in MA.

Just you all wait and see. There will be more forced out or leaving soon. All the really good ones quit over a year ago because the management team rewarded go with the flow slackers. Now that we have some new sheriffs in town the lazy ones that are left will be forced out or leave. I'm so happy that they are whipping this division into shape. For far too long it has been a group that did nothing other than get together for lavish dinners and golf junkets with little to no regard for actually helping us reps. Love what is happening over there!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, now we will see a ton of contracts and formulary wins!!! Just wait and see!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony Danunzio left 3 weeks ago. Worked and lived in Tri-State area. He will be missed but I am happy he will get to live his dream and play more golf. Good luck Tony!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

K.O. from the northeast from what I hear. I'm in the SW, so I didn't work with him at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stupid Caddy Shack reference grow up you hoser!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noonan!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Danny Boy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard they hired Lou Loomis last week. Great hire!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carl Spackler in final interviews as well

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With MAD at the helm, more will leave. His new boss either doesn't see it or doesn't care. My region has half the ADs looking for new gigs. All he does is fight internally, talk about honesty fair and consistentcy. Maybe he should stop the fighting and act out his own sayings.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly for Carl, he is interviewing against Al Porterhouse. Al is a legend

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how all we are rewarded on is activity. Give us more trackers Mike!! Never mind if we do anything that actually increases sales or profitability. I can get all the calls you like and bring in my AMD/MSL to check all the boxes you want. I can also fake calls with the best of them. I love working in managed markets here. No accountability and all activity. I'm never leaving.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sad but true statement :(

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BT should be running the show - just a bunch of fakers funneling through

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think your right. Our managed markets team is sad. No help with Aptiom and Latuda doesn't need any managed markets support. Over 50% of the managed markets account directors haven't even been trained on Brovana. We asked for some help from our managed markets director for Brovana with a local plan and he told us he can't discuss Bovana with customers because he was never trained on it. We followed up and found all the new hires for managed markets dating all the way back to the Latuda expansion were never trained on Brovona or any of our other respiratory products we had back at the time. They have only been trained on Aptiom and Latuda. Truth!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BT for president!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make Sunovion Great Again

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest