Lundbeck 2016: Thoughts & Predictions

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah Panera is not necessarily a fav of mine but Johnny my neighbor always seems to have free Panera on hand. He said it's a gold standard for the drug catering business. I don't know how he does it but he has a wallet full of $25 Panera gift cards too. Damn I'm jealous. He did let me drive his Ford Fusion around the block last nite. That's a bitchn rod... Made me really jealous.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those Titanium Fusions are nice for a Fusion. You need to remember we get these cars for work not play. If you look in his garage under the cover you will find a classic vette or a Porsche Cayenne. I know when he backs that out you really get jealous of his prosperity. Remember work hard save your money and one day you can be just like your neighbor. Fat,gray haired, scuffed up shoes, health issues, two ex wives and a bitchy girl friend. Remember you have to have a big dream to make a big dream come true. Your neighbor is your hero, you just won't admit it to yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn straight. I'm really jealous how he gets flown to sales meetings for free a few times a year and gets to stay at plush hotels and gets free food and free liquor for the week. That's another 10 days or so of free time off on top of his other vacation days and 20 hour work weeks. Bastard even double dips in another business venture on the side since he only has to work 20 hours a week in his catering reppie job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea if I find out who these lazy no good reps are, I'll have them on a PIP. Too many entitled Pharma babies that complain despite being in just about the easiet job in the planet. Slugs!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters All!!Go out to your flower bed and pull back the juniper bushes, pick you some of your cannabis and do a little puff puff give! Invite your neighbor over and just remember the rotation. Don't be the pig you sound like.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anybody really hating here? What I read was somebody complaining about having to go to a sales meeting and somebody else saying it's an easy job so just go with it and stop complaining. Amazing how things get spun about hating and jealously! Crazy but not surprising.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of this conversation do you think anyone is taking seriously? It seems you are the one getting worked up over some harmlessl bantering back and forth. Lighten up and try to see the lighter side of this BS. Pull the ice cubes out of your ass and put them in a glass of sweet tea, take your Xanax and watch TV Land.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 1000%! You can tell from the prework, that there will be absolutely nothing new for us to do at this meeting. Segmentation again! Really? Who in the hell has even thought about that since our last meeting? Nobody even lets the word "segmentation" enter their thought process, ever, but somebody at Lundbeck thinks it's the Holy Grail of pharma sales. The question is why? Why do we have to role play something we have already role played many times before, at previous meetings? Why continue to do it over and over again? Do they think sales will increase because of it? They border on delusional. No, they have nothing new so we have no choice but to do the same BS over, and over again. Pitiful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok is Lundbeck any different than any other Pharma company out there with meetings? I'd say 90% of ALL Pharma meetings are pretty useless. Consider it free time off and enjoy visiting friends and coworkers over free food and drinks. Lundy is paying your salary after all so you don't have much a choice do ya?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it too much to ask that a meeting be productive, meaningful, insightful, fun, and we will actually come away with something that will help us sell more? Shouldn't that be the ultimate goal of management? This meeting is almost a carbon copy of the last several. Flipchart, play a juvenile game, and role play. What about discussing the real problems we face selling? Why do they run from a discussion of what effects sales daily? Is it because they have no suggestions on what needs to be done?

The big pharma attitude of let's just check our little boxes, will become toxic for Lundbeck. The company we thought would be different is now long gone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shirley, have you been in a winter shelter napping? Surely Lunbeck is not your first Pharma job. Like you, Lundbeck top brass are all by products of big Pharma. Point being you and everybody at Lundbeck are brain children of big Pharma. Be realistic, have you ever seen a Pharma meeting run like you would like it to be run? Come on Shirley, wake up and be more acutely aware of your surroundings. You should know that you can change companies but it's all the same in the wonderful world of big Pharma. Pick you battles cause the meeting agenda battle in Pharma ain't ever gonna change!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have said the same shit throughout this thread. Your point of reference about this industry comes from the six months you worked in Pharma before you quit. This industry pays a lot of individual's bills. Some of us enjoy our job along with the good,bad and ugly. Goobers like you assume to have all the answers, throw out unsubstantiated numbers, blanket statements and generalities. We have all heard this shit since the nineties. Stop already. You are boring, toxic and full of shit. You are an angry little puppy that growls at every butterfly. Go dig a hole, lie down and scratch your fleas.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now now temper temper.... People like you bitch, self assume and spin things
    without knowing which way is up. Mindless rant and you don't care as long as you are heard. Whoever else you are ranting at I don't know but all I basically said is that Pharma pays very well considering the hours that we work. Meetings are indeed useless but we'll NEVER change that aspect so enjoy the free days off and the perks and make the most of it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't assume anything! Decades of industry experience guides me. You are the one spinning and assuming. We are salaried individuals that many times work 60 hour weeks, travel multiple nights out a week and miss our families. You take a grain of truth and talk BS about an industry you know very little about. You don't work for Lundbeck nor are you in Pharma. Your writing style is easy to spot as are your post. You want to be relevant when you have nothing to offer but sillt characterizations of our company and industry. Like I said before little puppy go chase butterflies, dig a hole lie in it and scratch the fleas of your big dopey ears.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I forgot to add delusions and inferiority complex to your mindless spin tactics and self assuming posts. The truth is eating away at you. Again, Pharma sales is a good paying job and may be one of the highest paying jobs out there when breaking it down to hourly wages. I'm not knocking it but simply stating facts. Meetings are 90% useless but it's free time off at a plush hotel with free food/drinks to get caught up with friends. Now stop spinning the truth. stop complaining and stop being entitled. Reps like you wear managers out!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly what part is inaccurate. Your posts are based on assumptions. You use numbers with no basis and call yourself a manager. A manager of what? Again I say you are a little puppy that wants attention and you won't find it talking about this industry like you are a senior rep when you are green as a gourd with no Pharma background.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta be an entitled mommy rep.... I mean damn..... Drama overdose here... Stop spinning things and assuming things. Bottom line, Pharma is an easy job, hourly wages may be the best out there, and stop crying over having to go to a meeting cuz you don't like the agenda. Put your big girl panties on and make the most of it. Your poor manager, I really feel sorry for him/her for having to deal with you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow- you are stuck at a dead end job with a failing phrma company. The word is out about Lundbeck. No one will ever hire you. The best executives, marketing people and reps have left the company. You are all that is left. If you have not been promoted into managment in the last year then you bet big and failed at Lundbeck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Lundbeck is falling apart then there would be no chance for advancement. Get your story straight!! They are filling spots when people leave. Yes people are leaving but people leave everywhere in pharma. Neuro is dying - PSY is growing. One can be in PSY if they are willing to copromote. Stop the childish chatting!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said! With morale being low, they should at least make an attempt to try and boost it just a little, don't you think? They have completely lost touch with the sales force. Our "culture" is the same of say a Merck, GSK, Pfizer or AZ. No, sales will not increase because we talk about something as silly as segmentation, or role play some seldom used patient profile. What we need is decent managed care coverage. Brin has gone backward in coverage. Rex, might as well have none. I saw MORE Ability $5 copay cards in an office today. Otsuka is screwing us behind our backs! We need more samples too! No, we don't need to role play, or play juvenile games. We need to address the real problems facing us and deal with them.