Lundbeck 2016: Thoughts & Predictions

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup agreed never use my company cell phone it's off in my desk boost morale let people expense 100$ per month it would keep people here. Most people are seeing this as a pay cut

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge pay cut! Give us the cell phone reimbursement back. Just look at the min used nation wide. No one is using the company provided cell. What a waste of money

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is no too. Just go down there, check your box, and go home. Heard our "time off", starts at 3 PM. Hope that's not true. If it is, they should have done away with the time off, and let us leave on Thursday.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depending on which park, Disney closes anywhere from 6:30 (Animal Kingdom) to 10PM (Magic Kingdom). If we are in Orlando, it would be nice to spend more than a few hours at one of the parks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. I just want to get it over with.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who says we are going to a park? Maybe not - perhaps we will go to the streets at Universal.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard our "free night" starts at 3pm and involves team dinners

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy to call meetings at the height of snow storm season. Knuckleheads.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Pharma babies are amazing. Lazy, over paid, wimps complaining about having to go to a meeting. WTF, you get paid lots of free money for doing nothing all year long. Get over it and go to your free meeting and eat and drink and be merry. So the meeting material maybe useless but so is 75% of your jobs all year long.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are green with envy. Despite what you might have heard the majority of Pharma reps work hard and put up with BS, ridiculous demands and zero job security. You would be a rep that got hired and left the industry within 3 years as most new hires do. Can't take the heat- get out of the kitchen.
    Have a nice day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't take the heat- get out of the kitchen. (Quote)

Yes 100%! practice what you preach! If you can't handle working 20 hours a week and being flown to a meeting a few times a year at a plush hotel with free food and drinks, shame on you. Typical Pharma mommy drone! Haha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think people mind going to meetings that are actually productive, and not let's just check a box. It's been years since I attended a meeting where I came away with anything that would actually increase sales. My suggestion is to cancel all meetings, save the money, and stay in the damn field and sell something. Call me foolish I guess, but that's how I see it Mr. ASM. Oh, and while you are at it, how about getting the damn drugs some decent managed care coverage! Idiot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I take my ASM hat off, I am amazed at some of you entitled reppies. You said it, you're very foolish to think that you can work for a company that pays you what they do and you can write your own entitled script. I know it's just a few bad apples here but if you think you have if tough working 20 hour weeks and making 6 figs, cut the ties and see how fast you sink trying to do something else. Geeeeeeez

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a Mommy- a Daddy and you are projecting your negative outlook on us all by assuming I wrote any post other than the one you previously answered. Most reps I know work well over forty hours a week, travel and work out of the office usually a couple of hours a day on the weekends as well. Your neighbor that you watch come and go does not represent the industry just one of one hundred thousand. I know your jealous of the car, nice clothes, vacations and happy children that go to private school, but try not to let it cloud your judgement when you lump us all together. You are a sad jealous petty individual that covets your neighbors things.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea I'm jealous I forgot. Thanks for reminding me of that. I 'm gonna car jack my neighbors Ford Taurus and take the extra Panera Bread catering order that he ordered from lunch. Damn I'm jealous and really have envy for my neighbor the drug rep. Lmfao

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hysterical

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad you admitted it. It's cathartic and the first step toward getting your negative emotions such as that anger out of your system. If your neighbor is an older rep you might be able to talk them out of some blood pressure medicine. You probably need to keep it checked and watch the salt and try to exercise more. Remember laughter is the best medicine!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well my neighbor brings home lots of free catering orders so the sodium and blood pressure is a challenge for him. I experienced that when I took his Panera bread last night. That damn black bean soup did me wrong. But like my neighbor always says, hot damn it's free food on the company. He says it adds up over time as a nice kicker to offset the bad bonus checks from when Lundy screws with your quotas. Damn I'm jealous

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you like Panera Bread leftovers. Tell him to get an extra slab of ribs and drop by your house. You and he should start an exercise program together or maybe a neighborhood watch. It will give him some exercise and you can take your anger out on a peeping tom or a sneak thief. Our budgets are getting cut soon so you might consider Dominos or Pizza Hut good alternatives.