Low rated here-Now on fire

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 9, 2016 at 2:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Op

Yeah that's the name of it! Basically they organize screwing reps and covering contradictions best they can, but since we talk it still shows. lmao

There isn't any consistent ranking criteria. What matters the most? Contacts per day? Time in territory? Scripts? Field coaching?
    -Top tier for contacts
    -Top tier time in territory
    -Top tier for reaching contacts
    -Top tier for scripts TrX, nbrx, and share.

I was green in several reports the DM made. It's laughable talking about it.

This is sad writing this, it's like a middle school popularity contest.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Op

Yeah that's the name of it! Basically they organize screwing reps and covering contradictions best they can, but since we talk it still shows. lmao

There isn't any consistent ranking criteria. What matters the most? Contacts per day? Time in territory? Scripts? Field coaching?
    -Top tier for contacts
    -Top tier time in territory
    -Top tier for reaching contacts
    -Top tier for scripts TrX, nbrx, and share.

I was green in several reports the DM made. It's laughable talking about it.

This is sad writing this, it's like a middle school popularity contest.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another de-selected rep with a chip on his shoulder.....

4. sirandy

sirandy new user

The ratings are a sham across the organization. Not every function follows the edict depending on the relationship your department head has with those above him/her. People get rewarded for various reasons through a system that is not enforced fairly across the organization. Sadly, people who perform as well if not better than those unfairly rewarded in other areas get screwed in their area.

But the surveys will keep reporting that employees like the compensation system although nobody I spoke to feels that way.

Something stinks in GSK.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the main takeaway, the system isn't enforced fairly not can be. It's 100% subjective. It's like picking NFL playoff teams by being in the huddle for 2 quarters ignoring the rest of the big picture.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP

There are many chips if you ask around. You think people are happy? Sure the lifestyle is great, the interworkings are awful. It's like having a beautiful home with a bad partner. The culture of fear has people whispering instead of shouting.

There's a reason why there's a cafepharma, amongst the commentary there is a lot of truth spoken here. Sadly this is the safest spot to do so.

Who else can I realistically say this to??? Lmao you can't speak up here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

golly gee......sounds as if you are unhappy ! why don't you go find another job if your life is so miserable.....you probably irritate those around you also.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me everyone is looking

Recruiter

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go To Hell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. Whatever the reason for you staying, once you get over the fear of the unknown the happier you will be ... GSK is the worse pharma company to work for as stated by the poster - as long as they keep the same loser managers that are still brain-washed by the COT box checking system to rate their non favorites and subjectively raise up their "favorites" the more they will continue to get in the way of progress and demoralize the rest of the team into civil disobedience or downright quit. If GSK thinks the future is with contract reps, GSK leaders then are indeed out of touch, because contract has no loyalty and are much more into the box-checking and metrics that deliver nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP is exactly right. And most of this thread is accurate despite the tireless " if you don't like it leave" person who sounds just like a VP I know.
    This is what happened in our district. And we were split in half for the year. But our fearless DFLL, who is completely clueless, gave all her favorites high ratings and high merit increases. She'll be a rep with this new reorg and all I can say is any manager I get moving forward I'll be better than her. I also don't take my rating personally. Consider the source. I'll be leaving this company as soon as I accept my offer letter from a competitor and I can't wait. Pay for performance vs middle school popularity? Sign me up. And good riddance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got my 4 rating, didn't get mad and got on a job search for the next couple of months. Landed a new job, more cabbage and normal, non psychopath managers. Should have made the move 10 years earlier, thank you 4 rating for giving me back my career and sanity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fix is in with these crooks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sold a lot and got stiffed that might be bad for you, but at least the government can't claim you were rewarded based on sales.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible place this has become! Awful line mangers all around! Sad to see a reputable company become one of the worst places! So sad!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you were fired due to a low sales skill level.......go find a simple job !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao!!

Pharma reps aren't even needed!!!! There is no skill in this industry!

Do you honestly think half the countries doctors, including some
    of the most prestigious medical institutions are hurting because they don't see you and your "skill"????

Get over yourself please. Access is declining fast, we literally have to fake days dude! Yet these doctors we don't see can figure how to practice medicine.

Don't get caught up on making real impact with a doctor, much smarter than us reading a PI themselves.

You jokers make me laugh.