Looking for sales rep for new reference lab

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Scojoy, Oct 13, 2015 at 7:54 PM.

1. Scojoy

Scojoy new user

i have a new reference lab in Western Pa and am looking for an experienced urine toxicology salesperson. We are fully Cap and Cola credentialed. We use LC/MS for confirmation testing. Just starting out, looking for seasoned sales consultant.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base, commission plan, car allowance ,and most important, budget for cash payoffs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA love it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By "budget for cash payouts", do you mean what percentage of the screens that we would take that would not be reimbursable? Salary and allowances are all negotiable, certainly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you beat the 10 to 15 percent average and do you allow for a car allowance and mileage?
    I get these where I am at currently.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you'd find our salary and compensation package above what your currently getting, more do, if your bringing accounts. Please pm me to discuss.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How new are you? My partner and I would be interested in joining the lab as management if it's just getting started. Established relationships with vendors, laboratory billing, etc. Can bring clients as well.