Like the changes

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2015 at 8:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely a positive change in the way people are feeling. Like all the changes that are happening. I'm still concerned about the future but I feel a lot better then I did several months ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol said no Noven employee ever.

Like what??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only changes I see happening are the ones coming this month, and it involves the sales force. I willing to bet there's a major layoff announcement this month, anyone that says otherwise is just a troll.

So, start looking to jump ship. Good luck out there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwahhhhhhhhaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please be more precise in what change you are talking about. Have you been to navigator lately?? Obviously whatever you think is working, well, isn't really showing up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP - guess Brian B wasn't liking the feeling and changes ur vibe is getting. Think he liked the change of scenery more than any change you might be feeling. Almost half DM positions are open. Should I say more?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that it is right

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Problem is not only the management .the analyst are too, they don't want do what the are payed for. Just go and check...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is right

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. That is right hahahah.

You were the one who posted this in the first place: "Definitely a positive change in the way people are feeling. Like all the changes that are happening. I'm still concerned about the future but I feel a lot better then I did several months ago."

It was your attempt to try and get employee feedback and hope for agreement but you didn't get it because the company's boat has a slow leak and it's only a matter if time due to poor decision making. Thinking that 2.5 mg and efficacy almost exactly similar to placebo would change physicians minds. The thought that women want an :approved non-hormonal" was your plan of attack and it failed. You dolts put all your eggs on this hope and things didn't work out. Don't be upset, you made a mistake and next time around when you have a say in a companies direction you will have experience to go off of....the truth hurts sorry. We all remember Gloria Choi and all you managers who kept blaming the reps and saying it was our faults that we couldn't sell the shit you gave us. You could have been realistic and but instead you chose the route that if your not selling it's YOU.

So...Mr. THAT IS RIGHT, you were part of the reason the company is failing and part of why employees are so angry. You fucked up so live with it and enjoy the remainder of the ride.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slow leak??? The Titanic had a slower leak.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of all the people to blame, one person keeps blaming GC. That is ridiculous. Most people actually like her so you aren't hiding yourself well by continuing to blame GC. As I understand a role as a trainer, they are ito guide the sales force to do their best no matter what they are selling. You certainly don't think they would say your selling shit so go out and act as such. Now the person or people to blame would be someone well above a training level employee. Some blame Andy or Scott and even the lack luster sales leader DB but no one at our level will ever really know. Be glad we get paid every other Friday, for now anyway. For those of you who are receiving a bonus tomorrow count yourself lucky. The company only finished at 93%.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panagy was the captain of the Titanic when it left port. He set the direction and gave the orders. He also knew when the ship was going off course. Instead off correcting course, he pressed on the gas. Too arrogant to admit his mistake, he held firm. First Officers Briggs and Dopey Don and a few others at the top knew the ship was off course also. But after making a career as a yes man, why change? Too afraid to say anything even though they knew disaster was looming, they cheered on the captain, further feeding his arrogance and insuring disaster. Once the ship started sinking they huddled up and blamed the deck hands, who were furiously bailing water to try to save the ship. But not fast enough for Moe, Larry, and Curly. Faster, better, more , they said. You're doing it wrong! Then when it was obvious the ship could not be saved, Captain Courageous Panagy jumped on the last lifeboat in the middle of the night, leaving the women and children behind. GC is nothing but a deck hand. Leave her alone.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed but SB made a titanic mistake by appointing the ADHD, backstabbing, slimy snake DB as national sales director. One year as a regional director, under the dictator Andy, certainly didn't give him the experience needed to motivate a sales force that hates this drug and thinks the powers to be are spineless and clueless. Evidenced by the constant changing of our sales targets (trying to find a speciality that will embrace Brisdelle), the various patient types that are going to resonate with our doctors, chasing our non targets, go spend, wait, don't spend, and yes, it is now acceptable to pegeon hole Brisdelle.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this sound like our fearless leaders tooting their horns and taking credit for........the navigator trends? I'm feeling really good about pur future!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB has got us on the right track. Best leadership we had in years. Dude represents the field. I never had a senior leader been able to give sales presentation like him. Most don't ever go into the field or they suck up to customers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazed such hate to the current people in charge. Perhaps the people that bought this pos need to be accountable for telling us what it can do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is GC