Life after pharma

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is life after pharma. I'm out and have been for several years. Like the Parable of the Cave I've come to let you know there is more than the pictures you see projected on the wall.

There is another parallel universe that is similar to pharma but with less over the shoulder watching. A place where you can be your own boss. Where they don't count calls. Yes my friends there is a place where they value your consultive sales approach, time mangement skills and territory organization.

We are waiting for you to leave this make believe world of pharma and join us.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Which wiill you choose?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad you are happy busing tables at Golden Corral-stay away you old dog!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a fine respectful post from a self-entitled arrogant asshole! Good job, be sure to convey that attitude to the doctors you visit (if you haven't a;ready been fired and are trolling here.)

You are a piece of shit punk. The only hope for you is to realize that fact.