Let's make Sunovion great again

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I become the next president......
    We are gonna make the greatest drugs ever made.....
    We are gonna have the greatest salesforce ever put together.....
    We are gonna have the best offices ever......
    We are going to employ billions of people to sell the best respiratory drugs that have ever, ever been made....
    Let's make Pharma great again!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you that voted for Trump because Republicans are "kind to Pharma" are fools. Now we have a President that is an absolute idiot AND he has declared war on Pharma. We are therefore screwed as a nation and screwed as reps because many of us will be losing our jobs when he starts slashing what Pharma can charge for drugs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will be losing your job soon but it will not be Trumps fault. This company is in a death spiral. Another reason is you're a Hillary lover which shows you're too dumb to be good anyway so either way, you are done. Hope that helps!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been hearing about this death spiral for the 12 years I have been here but yet my payouts have always been above 100%. Guess I love death spirals. Or you just suck at your job and are concerned about being fired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, ditto. I never thought I'd make this much money in my life. And, I've been here 11 years hearing the same thing over and over as well. Give it a rest.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riiight! You know we all know you're full of crap right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either new or disgruntled. 70% of the company has been here five or more years and 35% of the company has been here 8 or more years.

Get your facts right.

Signed,
    Someone in HR that has more facts than you

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the innocence of the commentators on this site, it really does make America great......unless you attack me, then you are stating fake cafepharma news and I can't stand fake news, I really can't.

Let's bring back the Pharma jobs to America...all companies around the world should be in America, so we can employ trillions more people.

Let's make Sunovion great again!

Congratulations,
    The Donald John Trump

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprised that HR is wasting their time trolling cafe pharma. And yes, I, along with many others are disgruntled and actively looking for a new place to work. Too many has been and rejects to count. All we have to do is look at senior leadership to know this company will never be great again. Grab a life raft and get ready for the end. It's coming! Just kidding on the HR comment. We all know you are full of shiiiattt!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been here 11yrs and could easily name at least friends in the field that have been here as long as me or longer off the top of my head. No doubt there are many, many more than us few. I'm pretty happy and so are my friends. If you're that unhappy, you should focus you energy into making your situation better (leaving) rather than trying to bring negativity to others. You'd be a happier person.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at least 20 friends. don't crucify me for the typo

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never crucify you for the typo, just for the BS response that everyone is happy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all must be them Neurology tards

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can always identify a Trump voter when you hear improper grammar.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a Hillary voter can't tell when someone was intentially writing that way. No humor at all. Big dummy! Now go take a walk in the woods and look for your queen!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ivy League schools don't typically offer classes in comedy so my comedic talent is indeed lacking. Time to head to the woods to avoid life with The Deplorables.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most immature and annoying replies I've seen in a while

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ivy leaguer and working for Sunovion while posting on a chat board? Don't think so! Your a sad snowflake that still can't get over the election. You may have banged somebody that went to an Ivy League school but nobody believes you went there. Hang in there Snowflake, these 8 years will fly by.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drugs are top notch. There are a lot of really talented and smart people here. The expectations are high but they should be. You will work harder than you ever have. Has been good to me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lot of Snowflakes here for sure, especially he in Marlborough. These lunatics worship Hillary! Silly fools.