Left 6 Months Ago

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with riding the wave till it breaks strategy...good money, plenty of perks and free time and vacation...BUT if you've been doing this for more than 3 years and not a least seriously looking for the next step in your career, well more power to you. but realize everyday in, you look like day old bread to any potential hiring company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is by far the most unskilled, untalented, UNPROFESSIONAL, NONCOMPLIANT group of pharma animals I have ever worked with.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you admit that you are a back stabber?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ will be around long after you and I are gone. The trick is to enjoy what you have while you are here. For example, I haven't worked a "full day" in 99% of my time here, and let's just say I have been here over 10 years. They need us, and they know it. WIthout us, sales will fall, and they know it. Believe me, they would fire 100% of us IF they could, but they can't. They have tried over and over to come up with another sales model, i.e. internet interactions with docs, etc. Nothing works as well as face-to-face with a rep. Basically, we have them by the short hairs.

The only thing we have to worry about is/if they discover they can maintain sales with a fraction of the reps they have now. Frenchie is not the sharpest CEO out there. He turned down $120 billion from Pfizer, which will prove to be a huge mistake, especially when Pfizer merges with GSK. No, we all have it made. Enjoy short work days, lie about calls, and everything will be fine!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes I admit to being a "back stabber" ... but not just any old back stabber... the BEST back stabber. Told Alicia that DM questions her motivation, Told DM that Alicia questions his ethics... sat back and watched the melt down. Too funny, Alicia is now gone, DM appreciates being tipped off. HA HA HA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for confirming that you were a loser for 3 years collecting a paycheck. You say she was the worst rep but at least she worked everyday I would say the worst rep is the one that stays home collecting a paycheck doing nothing. Considering your nearing retirement do you look back on your worthless life and see what a drain on society you've been? Go back into your basement and have another drink.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm making $650,000.00 a year before bonus, my role is consulting with senior management at AZ on strategic decisions. I used to be an Rx rep and the doctors asked me to come advise them but I told them I was too busy, 20+ calls a day; it wore me out, all of those easy to answer any idiot would know questions...

The young girls need some attention too!