Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is dedicated for only GOOD NEWS about the CAMPS! Give these people a break! Sam,Judy,Stephen,Carl and Arlen are good God fearing Christian people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck Off Asshole,,,, yea they are so good did you see the latest dusche board?? You were joking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, just guessing that nobody has much of anything GOOD to say about the Camp Family!!! Soooooo! What with all the lawsuits? Doesn't someone other there in cyperspace have any news. Surely, Pamlab gotta have more people pissed off !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read this thread, had to shake my head. Dana and Lee cannot considered "heroes", no matter what someone thinks of the Camps. Dana had a great start to her sales career-- but was hardly a leader in sales. She sold on relationship. That approach has limits and she max'd hers many years ago. She had several test runs as a manager/supervisor and wasn't very good at that role. Lee was tremendously underqualified. She was nothing more than Barry's crony. She was clerical support for him at a previous company, he asked her to be an office manager at Pamlab and he moved her into HR as a means to pay her more. Her lack of experience created far more problems in HR than solutions. No arguement they may have become unhappy. No arguement they may have been offended by past comments or personalities. But please, lets stop short of nominating them for any sort of statue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can buy their own Statues at any size now. Good job Lee and Dana. It's about time the KKKlan was exposed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't see why you would think Lee was over her head. HR Directors should be evaluated on
    "customer service" with the customer being the employee. I have not heard anyone at Pamlab having any complaints about getting the right answer, getting a prompt reply, getting a 401(k) or insurance issue resolved or any other complaint. Lee has always expected prompt service from her staff and as far as I know, she lead by example. Not sure about the lawsuit, but she was a good employee and team player. Pamlab needs more like her.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh lets's see where does one begin? Dana and Lee and Carlene are all "Heroes" For standing up and doing the right thing! Now as far as Dana, yes she did have a great start to her career and broke the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th year sales records as well as the fastest growing territory in company HISTORY PERIOD. She did sell on relationships like many of you losers as well as her knowledge of the products. For you to make a comment about relationships which is what this business is about, you must not have any. She did not max out as you say or would you say the same thing about the Brian Hornings and other great people that are still there but whose names are on the bottom of the stupid dashboard. Dana was never given as you say test runs as a Manager/Supervisor don't know where you got that info? she was in the old days a Senior sales sup and gave up one week a month to sup other reps and got no add pay for it like any of the reps that did what old man wanted us to do, and still broke records so check your facts before you start having shit come out of your pie hole!!!!!
    She also helped a lot of reps and if you ask them they would tell you that and I know because I was and am one of the reps that she did sup and I am still her and did learn a lot from her.. Yes she has flaws as we all do, but face it Dana was a great sales person and they would never promote her because she is a woman..... SEE ANY WOMEN YET in Management what I cant hear your pie hole now!!!

Now on to Lee , Again check your facts Lee was in HR for 20 years and like the OP said there were never complaints about anything in the HR dept..... She or her people always got back to you with help or answers... Again you have no idea what you are talking about LEE tried to stop the Kamps many time as did Barry and was always not allowed to make the changes needed so they would not get sued .. Oh and by the way you all have no idea how bad old man threw Barry under the bus... Trust me Barry had our best interests at heart not OLD MAN.... Hey how those points working out for you now??? How is that pension plan working for you all?? Oh that is right they froze it on you all... Again SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE UNLESS YOU HAVE FACTS!!!!! LONG LIVE DANA AND LEE!!!!!!!!
    Oh yea, Jealousy is so not a pretty color on you!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sam threw him a bone. Ever see what his wife looks like? LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Dana is answering her own mail.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny. That's what I thought. No one in their right mind takes that much time and puts in that much effort to defend someone else on this site. She practically wrote a book about herself up above.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you hicks think only a few hate you. think again! but the job is toooooooooo easy! thanks for the free ride!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? I don't speak jib-jab or retarded.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you follow the Camp way and what they tell you to tell doctors, then YES, you speak Jib-Jab and are retarded.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Not Dana sorry just someone that is still here at this shit hole and have been here a long time and have inside knowledge and was willing to step up to the plate to help her and Lee both and would have done so if I was given the opportunity. This KKKAMP family needs to continue to be exposed for who and what they are. I am only here because I have a family to feed and am trying to escape just like Scott Young and the rest of you. Why don't some of you call Scot and ask him his feelings about old man????
    Also do you really think Dana or Lee or Carlene give a rats ass anymore.... Also you think this is the end of the Lawsuits think again!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana, why don't you move on? You have been gone for months. What fight are you fighting? Nothing you say here will matter. It's just a blog board.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dana, take your cash, get your gerry-curl all greased up, put on your best pair of Lee jeans, press your favorite lumberjack shirt, shave Your pits for once, and walk off into the sunset quietly with your muff munching partner. Go away!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God you people really are morons I am not Dana and I still work here or I would post my name..... She is long gone and enjoying her money as is Lee, I have spoken to both of them and trust me they are FINE and both have moved on, and she is no longer fighting you IDIOTS THEY ALREADY WON AND WON BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all sound so Jealous and will probably be Jealous of the rest of the people that sue and make some big money... why don't we all get together and sue for our points??? Unlike Scott who old man gave him some money for his shares we only have WORTHLESS pieces of PAPER that mean nothing.
    ANd to the other poster who had to be so crude what you jealous she gets more tail than you??? sounds like it..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's you Dana! No one here would careless!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who ever made the nasty comment about Dana is a jerkoff. your comments alone is justification for the money Dana won and proves the type of culture you inbreds keep!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still wrong and if you don't believe it and think no one could care less, why do you not call the attorneys that have stuck to the KKAMPS 3 times and have and are still getting calls everyday from past and current (like myself) employees to see if they have a case against this company???? Could be a class action coming soon... I am so desperately trying to get out of here as I am sure you are but wont admit that.. Or are you one of the assholes that still believe old mans lies or better yet are you one of the people named in all the law suits????
    Like I said I know they have moved on and last i heard both were traveling the country on old mans dime....