Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that Dana and lee have moved on with their lives all the way to the bank! You are an IDIOT!!!!! haha I work for PL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, I hope that they got a good settlement. They'll never work for another company pharma or any other one for that matter. Word gets around! No company likes an employee that trys to sue for personal gain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personal gain???????? They sued because Pamlab committed a crime. Read the case lawsuit you idiot. I think they were justified and proved it. People like Stephen & family should be sued and driven out of town. What a shame to their name! How can this company ever recover? This is their track-record. They've done it before and will more than likely do it again. It's cheaper for the Camps to settle than to allow these types of case to go to trial. So get REAL people! A crime has been committed-Stephen and company were found guilty-they settled-Now let's do it again (HA!)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful with the name calling. You'll need to real nice on your next job interview. Unless you have enough money to last you the rest of your days. Easy come...easy go. A settlement is generally 20% or less then the original figure. So if you sue for 1M you'll end up with less than 200k. Then take out the attorney's fees and your down to 125K. That is if they decide to settle. You think about that...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well moron you are so wrong on your 20% est..oh i am sorry where is your law degree from??
    Carlene got 3.5 what you think they got??? they are quite fine and are enjoying their retirement I am sure. YOU THINK ABOUT THAT......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3.5 million minus 2 million for attorney's fees and another 1 million for the IRS what does that leave? Not a comfortable retirement. Think carefuly before you answer. You cant get something for nothing. Remember the golden rule "He who has the GOLD...makes the rules". LOL!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh where to begin? Unless you have knowledge of either of these suits and how damages were structured out and what the attorneys took I suggest you keep you pie whole shut!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still better than working for the KKKlan. CCCLAN, it's generic now!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that you mean pie "hole" not "whole". It's obvious that I have struck a nerve here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at all and geeze it is the spelling police I mistyped long day...

Now once again where is your law degree from??? i believe you forgot to answer that
    You have no knowledge of what any of these ladies received in their settlement or how things were structured... I believe you must be jealous!!! or are you one of the offenders who should be in jail??? One of the KKKAMPS cronies??? Or just plain old MORON???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, I think she got a free ride! All these years, she knew what was going on. It wasn't untill Barry got canned-that's when she felt threatened-can't believe the camps didn't try to get rid of her sooner. She was just a fly on the wall for barry. Stupid of the camps not to see this comming. Really,Really dumb. Lee just kicked back, waiting for the right opportunity.
    Lee just rode in on the coat tails of others that were suffering. What a CHICKEN!. Now I bet that she and barry split the pot of gold and laughing all the way to the BANK-BANK(ha,ha,ha!)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm surprised Dianne Sheppard has put up with all The KKKamps BS over the years. But, She is one of them after all.

Spill the Beans! How much did the KKKamps settle for. It's gonna be very hard to do business with the Government with at least 3 discrimination suits against the KKKlan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, why we slashed National Accounts and implemented Brand Direct. Hmmmm......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Richard Rypkema fit into all of this? After Sam He'll be the next one to bit the dust. Rumor has Dick as the mastermind behind corporate Pamlab.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dicky is the biggest follower! Surprised he is still around. Maybe he bought so many points (or whatever they were called) and can retire when he can cash them in?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are idiots!!! Once again a KKKamp lover defending them! YOU have no idea what you are talking about as usual!!! She did not ride anyone's coat tails. How much do you think Lee tried to change?? Barry too.. A lot I tell you, Lee was always and I mean always stopped by Old Man and his red headed IDIOT son..... She is far from chicken let's see you take them on.
    They hated her she was always trying to stop them,. Let us not forget old man threw Bary under the bus too boys and girls. Although old man told us all that Barry was trying to screw us with the sale, not even close to the truth..... Barry had us all making out like Flynn and old man did not want us to get anything!!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Although Barry made out because he did have a contract he was not and I repeat not the bad guy......

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong-wrong-wrong! Both Barry and the red headed IDIOT son and mom are money hungry. Sam always wanted to reward the salesmen and support teams. Big Bonus for a big year! He just didn't the gonad to differ.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was the last time the kKKlan paid out a commission check over 10K?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets face it folks. The company Name, Pan American Labs / Pamlabs, has been tarnished. We, as a sales force, bring no real value to a doctors office. Look in any office and you will see Vitamin packs sold under doctor's names and or a company like Brand Direct with no sales force. By separating the sales force from a Mail order or in office contract with a doctor will save the Camps tons of money. With all the law suits, discrimination, Rite Aid or bogus patent suits, to see who has rites to a b-Vitamin, is costing the Camps more than they ever imagined. We would be a $100 million company if the Camps weren't so corrupt. If the job wasn't so easy, many of us would be gone a long time ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo! Well said!