Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant understand your jibberish! You fired from Pamlab for forging signatures. Hope you enjoyed the Jerry Springer show instead of working.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For additional information on possibly joining this suit, contact the attorneys that filed for Dana & Lee. Their names and phone number are posted at the end of the suit. If they can't help you, I'm sure they could direct you to someone who could!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least the Jerry Springer show is a step up from working for Pamlabs!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well after reading all this I believe Dana and Lee don't have to play the lottery anymore.

THEY HAVE HIT THE PAMLAB LOTTERY!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE DANA & LEE!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wish Lee & Dana GOOD LUCK for the mediation in Texas on Monday, 5/24. Wonder if Mr. C, Stephen, Keith, Kenny, Eric, etc will be there also? Would love to be a fly on the wall.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think her and Kenny got somethin going on.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sue em now before kenni and davey use up all the money as they attempt to ruin this co.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope she gets what others got from ladner and lilly for their settlement:
    Eli Lilly and Company recently settled a sexual harassment lawsuit for $469,000 following deposition of key witnesses in a LA court. The former Lilly employee was terminated in 2004 for misconduct and now works as a business unit Vice-President with Pamlab, L.L.C.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Dana and Lee get some of the money Eric plans to use on buying a generic company. There's a new idea...let's generic our own products and how much will the reps get commission on those sales??? Maybe daddy C can make another company for the red headed loser of a son to try and figure out how to do anything besides sit in his little hole and put labels on his generics now...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old man better get his check book out. LONG LIVE DANA and LEE

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they settled! The ladies are offically retired. Hope it was worth it KKKamp. Dana and Lee just stayed the course and remainded focused. And it all worked out! The Million Dollar Babies!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how do you know they settled? details?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more proof that god hates the KKKamps: Fires, Hurricanes, oil disasters and now law suit settlements proving they are racist sexist pigs!

I really don't think this way but its easier for the red neck hicks to understand.

BRAVO! Lee & Dana. enjoy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that shitty money you losers make...is about to get even shittier! I don't know how your benefits and respect could get any worse, but I be ole pal will find a way. Maybe have you turds stay 4-5 in a room at the Motel 6 for your next meeting!! bwhahahahahhahahaha!!! pal pal pal, we work for pal!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Copy and paste....blah blah blah....living a life of shattered dreams....still a huge NUGGET...copy and paste.....same worthless shit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where can i get documentation of settled suit??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest