Lazy Tazy

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware of lazy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current joke in GRAAS is that the number of 2015 LTI will be less than the number of 2015 LTE, Lazy Tazy exits!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is going to be a mass exodus at the end of the year once people hit the magic mark of December 31st. I predict that the reg / safety attrition will spike at around 40% in Jan / Feb.
    T
    he easy solution is to send Blunder and Lazy packing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the lowest energy team that I have ever experienced. Blunder takes naps at meetings and lazy is always on vacation. The safety person is completely absent.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current favourite saying in reg in the UK: ASTRA la vista Lazy!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Blunder team is so desperate to keep talent that they are making people that were redundant part of their leadership team. Go figure!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering applying for a role in the regulatory affairs department in Thousand Oaks. This post really scares me. I'm also concerned that there are so many positions open in the department.

Is the leadership really that bad? Lazy Tazy and Blunder Years are how people refer to the leaders inside and outside of the company. This is even more concerning. Help!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get lost creep troll

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy Tazy must go! Blunder needs to be shipped to the retirement home. We can't go on like this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo wings is running the show.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

I love the blunder leadership team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blunder was falling asleep in a meeting yesterday. He needs some 5 hour energy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tell Bob! said Chin Lau

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd love to see the GRAAS scores in the engagement survey. All bets are off for the worst scores in our history. Our manager is being very cagey, like they are sworn to silence and Lazy Tazy and Blunder are very tight lipped. Another mass exodus forcast at year year end and thanks for the retention bonuses to spark up our new base! Viva Blunder!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blunder would be fired immediately if J&J consumes us. Lazy and the safety queen would both be demoted to Senior Managers in the J&J structure if they are retained.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No chance of retention, the J&J Credo states" we must provide competent management"

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Party time for Banker Bob!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazee's been sleeping through the party, could he be the worst ever VP in Amgen's history. You betcha!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo wings is running the show behind the scenes.