Layoffs

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor from home office is layoffs coming sometime between Oct-Dec. Any truth to this?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and yes and yes. Get out now! We have nothing good going on in future.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs will happen when Hydexor is issued a CRL by the FDA.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken and Rob don't know the fucking difference between Rat Shit and rice crispies. This place has only gotten a zillion times worse since the dickhead twins have arrived. Any one still here who is not looking will be in BIG TROUBLE. Shitty sales and cost cutting won't save DSI. Get out now bc chatter at home office is layoffs are certain......

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in home office and yes layoffs are coming. Not sure what divisions or how much. But it will happen in fall. Before thanksgiving is correct.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, another round of layoffs are being worked on by finance. Benicar money is gone in a few months and no hope for additional revenue is on the horizon for years.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team Suckvaysa needs to lead the parade

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You nailed it. Only way to save $ is more layoffs. No new revenue coming in and big Mo way behind goal. Expect 30% reduction in specialty and strikers gone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And plenty more from the home office are going to be whacked prior to the move to the new building. Anyone that supports Thrombosis is unnecessary.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's look at this logically. Savaysa and Movantik are below plan. Benicar goes generic in a few months. Welchol will be picked up by a generic manufacturer in 9 months. Effient is going off patent. CL-108 may not get FDA approval, which would be a good thing. That drug will be a bigger bust than Savaysa or Sprix.

So knowing all this, and having such a revenue shortfall, how will it be possible to avoid more cuts? It's not. And furthermore, will DSI even exist in 3-5 years? It seems to me like it's time to move on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got offer for new gig. It's only 10k more but I took it in a second. Actually would have paid 10k to get the hell out of here. Putting in 2 weeks Monday. Can't wait to tell my manager. She's an idiot and has been the worst one I ever worked for. Will they make me work the 2 weeks?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your question is answered in another thread. Please see "giving two weeks notice" for your answer. Next time read before you post.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know if I can keep fucking for more Savaysa scripts. It's getting tiring and my husband is catching on. I hope to be let go soon

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one or two digruntled employees being idiots. Stop it already. If you want out then leave. If you were let go then get over it. If you just want to keep flinging bad rumors then the joke is on you. You are a miserable human being. As soon as you post back it will again prove you are simple one miserable person. You know who you are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not rumor. Reality! Disgruntled employee, sure. Like 90% of reps in this company. What is the future of DSI? Since you think it's going to be great then share it with us. Loser! This place is the worse and yes once I get offer I'm outta here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

took the one idiot only 24 hrs to post. Same person. So funny. Noticed you posted at 4am. No life. You must be amazing in front of your customers. Sadly I think you will be here a long time as I cannot imagine anyone hiring you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person who is replying to a Cafe Pharma post, if you are so great what are you doing here? Hey Mr. DSI I hear rob calling you, time for his daily blow job, oh and while you are at it go TiVo season 2 of Walking Dead for our awesome president...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the difference is that I like my job, I like the people I work with, I get paid a good salary, I have a great geography, and I have performed very well. I only reply because I hate the negativity. You are a negative person. This will follow you wherever you go. At your next job you will complain after the first week. I am sure you left your last job because it was so bad. My last post, as I do not want to waste any more time on you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a loser and the biggest kool aid drinker. What's promising in the future? We have nothing. This company is over. I will keep doing the bare minimizing while I look for a new job. And I'm ranks in the top for doing nothing. That's the greatest joke besides you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. I love my job, I am really happy for you. If it's soooo good why do you even bother to post here. Look DSI is going down quicker than a new rep on our VP of sales Hoping for a promotion. You want to make the world a better place? Go take a picture of Robbie Rotten on a unicorn in his MMA gear.