Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every AST product is nothing more than a widget. There may have been a time when selling staplers and trocars made you a stud, but it has long since passed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoying the meeting down here in FL. When are we dumping these hernia clowns and picking up their mesh business since we are already getting their fixation? Going to work my hernia rep hard so I can focus on my stapling number.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a stud, bro!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had about enough of these herniatards this week. They must hire these idiots straight outta paychex and adp. Ready to start collecting on their tacker business but won't be lifting a finger for a hernia case. Funny how we are not giving them any of our products, they couldn't even handle a skin stapler.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another stud!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding! I'd love to see one of those losers try to explain the difference between tan and purple loads. That takes real talent!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, the herniatards are coming out of the woodwork. Hernia will always be 2nd class compared to stapling-energy. Any dumbass can sell a comodity like mesh or tackers. Selling the AST line takes a high level of skill. Face it, we are the studs and hernia is the duds.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your just another widget pusher, like everybody else in AST.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a widget, now shut up and go sell some tackers for me hernia bitch.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it hurts, but the fact is that you're really not special. No matter how many staplers you "sell", it's a drop in the ocean of MDT's revenue.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go sell my tacking number bitch. Oh yeah while you are at it sell in a lot of mesh that I will be picking up next year as well before we lay you off. Hernia suckers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Compelling argument! I need to accept that I truly am a "dud" because that stapling/energy stuff is way too complicated for people like me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd temper the animosity. Still missing our number as a division as of this quarter, with the inevitable layoffs and headcount reduction to obviously occur again at the end of the fiscal. AST is nothing but widgets, and the field is nothing but a number. Good selling.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OTOG!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't work in your field but am laughing at how cool you all think you are. All I will say is your products are being consolidated at virtually every hospital in the country and supply chain/GPO's are making the decisions on these products. None of you know what you're talking about.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go eat one of the poverty bagels you slobs asked us to bring to morning in-service r*****

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you want but surgeons need us stapling/energy reps in the room. We have have impacted patients lives at the end of the day. Hernia is all commodity and reps are not needed, hang out another 12 months and you will find out.

As for you fat assed scrub techs and nurses....I do not bring food in, have not for years. Go buy your own donuts hogs. Your glory days are over.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that what they tell you millenials in sales training 101: that you provide value & save lives? lol, you really are the clueless generation. You don't even scrub in! You don't have MD after your name! Full disclosure, I have worked in hospital administration for over 20 years, consulted with some of the largest hospital systems in the country on how to be more efficient, have an MBA, and the respect of multiple top surgeons in various specialties. Good for you, you were in a fraternity/sorority and knew someone who got you a job in this field, have an expense account & a Ford Escape/Fusion, and are naive enough to think that a surgeon NEEDS you. Please go back to nursery school & get your binky & sippy cup little boys/girls. Youre grossly misinformed and delusional the day you think we NEED you in the OR. You're nothing more than free labor, so who's the chump now?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that your a well-respected adminstrator, with an MBA, who is posting on CP, makes you the chump.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic case of W2 envy.