Layoffs and payoff's

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2016 at 12:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just rumors I have heard. Not saying it's true. Paying $25,000 to managers to stick it out for a year? Sign a contract and pay it back if you don't stick around? What happens if you sign the contract and get laid off before year is up? Could it be the old adios just keep the $25,000 as a parting gift and no severence? Also isn't Benicar going generic in October? I keep hearing OCT - Dec there will be layoffs and Luipold and DSI will merge. Again not saying this is true, but I'm thinking about applying for several open positions. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we weren't making enough before and we're making too much now? Who the hell cares we have tons of money for earnings this year, leave no one will even notice

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure we do. Lol. So dumb

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laugh all you want, you are clearly a non performer, I'll hit 20 for the quarter, I do t think that's bad maybe u should learn to sell??? Oh wait that's not possible for such a dummie

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20k. Sure you will. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ wilmington here, figures your DSI managers getting paid extra money to stay put and pound on the field sales teams to deliver, so that you don't have to pay us in corporate a few million $$ on missed quarterly details. poor execution and reporting misses is not your fault, it is because your management overpromised, shame on them no accountability, but they do like to take us out to the NYC restaurants with the magnums of quality California wine--amgen legacy

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, AZ manager here, what a lying blowhard and we all know AZ hasn't hit their sales or call numbers since launch so no surprise numbers aren't where they should be. AZ manager here, what a total ass you are

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey stupido fran, I didn't say az speciality hit their call numbers either, thank goodness we had the publicis to drive the numbers home, you are so out of touch

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering why Ken went over there. That makes sense now. Never thought of merging the two companies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. That's the truth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

didnt Luipold give us the mega-bomb SPRIX?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, another winning organization.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your all going to be without a job by the end of the year anyway. Don't worry about it!