Layoff at Nephron Orlando Facilities

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2015 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the idiots who live in South Carolina vote for haley and she ends up vp, is the Kennedy family too corrupt to maintain contact with?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haley won't care about their corruption. But at the rate at which the Kennedys are burning through cash and assets, they won't be rich enough to talk to a VP Nikki Haely.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put it right. Trump trumps kennedys. Enjoy your downfall like the Kennedy family people actually know. Watch out for that tree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from a person with a degree, that made it out that company and is doing just fine...The biggest problem with Nephron is that they don't value education. You have UCF, USF and Valenica in the area. They could hire graduates from those schools but instead they hire cousins, brothers, friends, etc. That dilutes the talent at nephron. It all starts with Michelle Brady, she believes that they can put anybody in any position and they will do just fine. They made security guard an engineer (he messed up big time) and a person from "clean team" was moved to Micro (another massive mistake). It takes years for someone to understand micro but at nephron they can teach you in a week o_O. I maintain that as long as Michelle Brady is running HR, Nephron will struggle. Michelle hires on the cheap, that's why she hires family members because she knows they need nephron. Just look at all the people laid off, they are struggling finding jobs, even getting interviews because they were in positions they had no business in, in the 1st place. A great cast can overcome Lou but a bad cast with Lou leads to 500+ layoffs and multiple recalls :cool:.

Cthelight likes this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about the rest of you but I am working my hardest and doing my best to show my value and loyalty to the company. I believe with the right attitude and some tenacity, I will be alright. Sorry to see many of you go, but you didn't plan accordingly. I planned and did what I had to do to stay with the company. I know deep down inside that I have shown my worth and will still be in Orlando providing solutions for the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check back with us in a month or two,if not sooner. With these people none of that matters.

Cthelight likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless your heart! Spoken like a person working for the best employer they've ever known. If Nephron is the best place you've ever work then I deeply pity you. Please, for your own sake, go back to school. There are lot of better employers out there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it were as simple as showing value to a company, working hard etc... Most of the people fired would be here and many of the ones still here never would have been hired in the first place. You probably are safe if you keep your head down and act the part of an "appreciative" employee, make it clear you owe Lou everything and make sure she looks like the smartest one in the room.

Cthelight likes this.
  10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who just interviewed at Nephron, should I run? Not looking for speculation, just honest feedback. I'm looking for the honest, unbiased opinion. Thoughts?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Running isnt fast enough.

Cthelight likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly did not expect such a quick response. I appreciate the insight. I've read through the comments. Care to elaborate on your thoughts? Specifics are great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The thread titled Sad, Critically Flawed Company will tell you everything you need to know. I would also refer you to the FDA's website and Fitsnews.

Cthelight likes this.
  14. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

15. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

Yes, run don't walk to the nearest exit! As an ex employee of 18 months, even running isn't fast enough.

16. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

17. Cthelight

Cthelight New Member

Sounds like a heavy dose of brainwashing.
    The place could be wonderful, if Hitler wasn't at the helm.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly want to have an anonymous phone call with one of you know so I can learn more

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hell, even skype would be awesome

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for a packaging role so maybe someone with experience in that