Lay Offs

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know? Before summer?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just had layoffs - what are you talking about?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More are coming....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully yours

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I am pretty much "in the know" and I hear nothing about more layoffs! I think you are sitting around trying to stir up trouble ! You must be the negative person on our team with the "sky is falling" attitude ! Tell us why you think this as I think just "YOU" think this

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure about layoffs but I know most people are looking for a new job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

coming soon , a big one !!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously- why stir up trouble for everyone ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stir up trouble for everyone? Really?

So, when the writing is on the wall, why is it so hard for people to see it? It's not being negative if it is true!

Please give me the reasons why you think this job is so secure? I really want to know. You must have something?

Brisdelle is trending at 50-60% of the 306k we were told we HAD to do this year. The numbers have been flat for 3 months. Look for yourself, genius. Minivelle is starting to lose scripts to the generics. It will lose big ground this summer once the generics get stocked. Managed markets don't want to pay for either product. I you think things are ok here you are stupid! Hate to say I told you so, but in a few months I will be. Stay tuned!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not an idiot but if you look at ANY company with a branded drug .. Especially trying to launch a new one they are ALL in the SAME boat!!! Look at THEIR cafe pharma boards or talk to a rep from a different company! Time to find a different field period!!! In the meantime... Control what you can... That's all I am saying..I see the same numbers you do!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't just any company. This is Noven. Other companies have a portfolio to offset a slow launch. We have a soon to be generic intrusive MV to offset our slow launch. Just the fact of it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought we were buying something .. No? Birth control patch Coming? No??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Andy P still spinning that lie about buying something? Nice. And lemme guess companies are lining up to "partner" with Noven. Does this ass clown outright lie or is he so stupid he maybe believes this garbage.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello?? Mr/Miss late to the party. Andy is no longer with us so take your stupid remarks to yourself please!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alkermes is hiring.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaaa. So I guess I was right about the guy. He came in and promised lots, delivered nothing, misjudged the V-D generic intrusion, blew it with Minivelle, blew the restructuring of the sales force, and botched the Brisdelle launch. Ya, basically dragged the company into the tank and left. What a clown. Well, all I have to say is congrats to you, maybe the replacement can pick up the pieces and make something of Noven.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, you are wrong. Andy is still in charge and is still making decisions until close of business today!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when will this take place?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This crap is no doubt being posted by disgruntled former employees who need to get a life and move on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final,plans are being worked out now. Expect early June. Good luck.