Launch of Dry Eye Drug

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That seems low...do you have Ophthalmology experience? How much? Your base may have been low to begin with.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No opthalmology experience. What salary range should I have expected to see?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowing in D.C. - - - won't be making any calls tomorrow. Sorry my Docs!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's Saturday. But then again, that dumb ass Kathy still probably expects it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey: Your lips taste like sangria!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect after a deep soul kiss with your old lady?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cooley post

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a call for a final face to face. Anyone else done a face to face? Any advice?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a FtoF next Wednesday! Just be yourself and demonstrate you are committed to success!! Good luck!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool. Thanks!
    Any word on compensation?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told to expect $90K base and 15% bonus max.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

typical dog and pony show as far as interviewing goes. Shire hires Princeton One to conduct interviews to satisfy legal, all the while knowing they will hire all their ex b and l cronies!
    I guess I don't blame them, keep it in the family. This launch if executed correctly should be a success, hopefully the old b and l idiots don't screw it up. if you do get hired to launch from outside of shire good for you, but my gut tells me it's all B and L. Have fun

Good luck!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious answers
    So are the DMs former B and L??

I'm still waiting to hear if I got a f2f

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask the VP how she got her job. She was the worst one that interviewed and her boyfriend Perry moved her to the front of the line despite his panel recommendation not to hire her. Some B&L family there. Cast off rejects who are horrible leaders helping out their loser friends of the same cloth. Run now and don't take this job unless desperate. And even if then, stay far away from Kathy unless you plan to blow smoke up her ass the way she likes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy Kobe came to Shire from Bausch & Lomb. She is a horrible mess. Someone not to trust. I worked there years ago. I know first hand what she can do.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B&L Troll ALERT!! Get a life, please!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since so many "trolls" all have the same feedback on your friend, maybe its you who needs to get a life or maybe find a better class of friends?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having spent time at that cesspool B&L, I can say that KK was one of the reasons that place sucked so badly. Buyer beware...bad leaders don't become good leaders.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is interesting that you the troll spend countless hours posting the same junk! We truly take pity on you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it local?