Laughing Stock of the Industry

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think so, Dude, you should have known better.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting in Nola is such a waste of time. I am better off faking calls and getting 18 in. Thanks for the free booze and the laughs TG ( mostly about you). Great vaca!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoa there! Your mention of "ethical" as a descriptor related to Watson is a far stretch. No wonder those Tennessee physicians kicked you out, trying to masquerade as a representative of an "ethical" Branded Pharma company. Watson does not really pretend to be ethical, does it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct poster#60! But we can't force people to be intellegent. We can only wake them up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so disgusted with the drivel and nonsense here. The hypocrites, phonies, and wannabe players. A bunch of clowns and hand puppets at best. This meeting is low end trash brother.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since Watson is posting job boards for new Memphis and Nashville reps, that may be a clue. They fired senior reps who had led their sales districts in sales three years ago. Now they are posting for a senior rep in Nashville. Supposedly that will change the negative Watson opinion of physicians in Tennessee, seeing a new rep who is longer in the tooth. Watson Management brilliance never ceases to amaze, maybe even the Laughing Stock of the Industry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

puff puff give

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did not work a lick this week. This is such a waste of time and efforts. I will play next week as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since Actavis will be monitoring their devices' whereabouts during working hours and your device is not mobile, except while you move around 18 holes perhaps, and they can tell that the device is on a golf course or stationary at home or in a parked car during working hours and not moving from signature to signature, how are you going to continue that charade?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep up the great work, your Watson management team.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So when you DO work, WHO do you lick? You sound like a total loser!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smart money always is invested with double dipping, forging calls, and getting a free ride. If you believe we as a comapany have anything of value or need to the medical community at large you are the biggest fool around. I am drinking coffee and Baily's right now chum and I feel great. If you think I'm the loser well so be it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You broke out the Baileys? The Good Stuff?? Now, are you in a single- or double-wide trailer?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love how the managers troll these boards 24/7. Hey Bozo, don't you ever work? If the rep wants to play and soak the company that is his business. Why don't you do something productive like rubbing one out, can you handle that?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rubbing one out??? What are you, an eighth-grade SIMP?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sir I am a double dipper laughing all the way tothe bank while you live in fear and panic that your number will be up very shortly. I can multi-task, run circles around you, and play any game necessary to acheive my end game which is soaking the company and being oh so glad that I am not you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on Cuz. I love having 2 jobs as well. It is so easy to clean their clocks every 2 weeks. Time to play.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU, You Back Pocket Turd !!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's life, living at home with your parents?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's it like to be so shallow that you need to write that you like your own previous posts on an anonymous board?