Laughing Stock of the Industry

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why America is still the best country on the planet. At the end of the day when you understand that working here is like shoveling shit against the tide why even bother to make the effort. Collect your monies, do nuttin at all, and look for better opportunities. It is what it is and don't worry be happy. Bisaro made his bed let him and the other worthless morons watch the titanic 2010 go down and fahgetaboutit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this post is spot on, how much longer can this madness continue

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not much longer. This pustule of an operation has bled generics for years, now it is in the selloff phase.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man I was reading between the lines here, and the scary truth is I believe about 90% of this to be true, how sad this place is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It a form of human torture. The Management knows Watson's revenues and profits are supported by the Generic division and that the brand products suck. Repeat, they know this and everyone including the physicians we call on know this! But instead of folding the branded division Watson has hired psychopath Managers that love to torture fellow human beings via field visits, PIP's and electronic communications and job interviews for vacant positions.
    Am I right?? And it isn't funny.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so right that I had to take a mental wellness day today because I can't handle it anymore, and it is not funny it is tragic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is your company the laughing stock of Pharma? Do you have a mess over there? How do you do your jobs everyday?

Pfizer Rep.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only difference between a Pfizer Rep and Watson Rep is they have four other Reps to help them falsify call activity reports. Oh, and $45,000 per year in compensation. And I forgot, they have good products and a promotional plan and managed care coverage. Lastly, their brand division out sells their generic division, for now at least.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call in the national guard to restore civility here. These posts warrant serious concern. What is managemant doing to correct all these blatant deficiences before the house of cards comes crashing down?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice posting, I especially enjoyed the Jersey vernacular.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone see the GF float at the Macy's Parade yesterday. He was fellating snoopy and garfield. Nice.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words have NEVER been spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like things have not changed over the years. you are correct inhuman resources

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On behalf of the entire Branded Pharmaceutical Marketplace we would again like to congratulate Watson for being the worst of the worst in the industry. 2012 was indeed a seminal year for your entire organization. You managed to alienate more physicians, patients, and humanity as a whole. Your entire team of misfits, flunkies, and goo goblers created the most dismal, unproductive, and abhorant environment to be apart of. Your less than me too therapeutics as well as cartoon character management are the bottom of the barrel. 2013 is looking like the worst is yet to come so be prepared to be chosen again if you are still in business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the truth shall set thee free.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is even funnier when you are vaporizing at home instead of working, try it and see.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the state of Tennessee and was told yesterday by my largest Urology group to stay away, don't come back, and tell my higher ups that our company is persona non grata in the volunteer state. They claim we have ruined the business for ethical Branded Pharma Companies. I guess I need to start looking for another gig.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double DIP Junior Double DIP!!!