Latuda Opportunity

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please help...and try to limit the snarky comments. Seriously need some insight.

I have an offer coming and want to know if I'm making a mistake. I would be leaving a pretty secure position to come over. I'd get a 30% increase in base which is the main reason I'm thinking about it.

Have there been any rumors on what will happen to the franchise once Latuda goes generic? Also, what is 401k matching like? And what are the car choices? Do they promote to management from within or look on the outside?

Thanks for your help. I'll pay it forward!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The history here is that they usually stop promoting the product about 12 to 14 months before the loss of exclusivity on it. If they have another product that they will be promoting to the same group of physicians, they usually keep about half to 2/3 of the current sales force and chop the others. If they do not have another such drug for that physician base, the entire sales force is chopped with little to no warning. They did that to the Summit sales team just before Christmas. Did it also to the lunesta team about a year before it went generic and did it to respiratory when xopenix went generic and alvesco sales were anemic and teh launch of zetonna failed. The entire team was chopped. I'd think you'd be safe here promoting Latuda until mid 2017.

401 k match is 6%. It used to be 5%, but was upped to 6 about 2 or 3 years ago.

Car choices are ok. Focus, Escape at the rep level and explorer at the dm level. there's a few others, but most choose those vehicles. Promotions to DM's usually come from outside in my area.

Hope that helps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. I meant ford fusion not focus

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So with Latuda going generic, these openings seem too risky. Are the rumors true about massive laugh offs coming soon?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors are very true. We have 1 year at most. Anyone telling you we have longer is misleading you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This same idiot posts non-stop. Probably someone that was fired recently. Ignore them

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you fear reality? its pretty common knowledge that Latida sales force is buying time trying to race the layoffs and see if they are lucky enough to land in another sales force with a new product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true at all. All reps being kept on for ADHD drug and two pipeline paych drugs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using absolute terms at Sunovion such as "ALL" is very dangerous. Obviously "ALL" Latuda reps are being kept around for now is to audition for other jobs once the new products get approved. Unfortunately, "ALL" reps will not be retained. There will be a Sunovion style Blood Bath and many will be cut. Wisen up for your own good.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, of course we reserve the right to use this as an excuse to get rid of negative, complaining, non-performing reps, yes. So, you're right. You probably should "wisen" up and start looking now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok pal you obviously are not respected and feel the need to resort to trying to flex your anonymous power on an anonymous site. You are pure loser status and nobody respects you in person or on this site. Ass clown.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure. Latuda going generic soon and reps will be scrambling trying to fight for other jobs. Glory days are over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone is a little nervous that they won't make the cut

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn how did you know that? You have me shaken in my shoes. Please please help me! Haha what a total dumb fuck you are!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The conspiracy theorists that troll this website are frightening at times. Sunovion is going to keep the sales reps in psychiatry because it needs to squeeze every penny it can out of Latuda to the very end and cannot afford to let Allergan or Otsuka take it. My manager just got back from a meeting in Boston and he told me this and that the ADHD drug is on track and it will compete in a much bigger market than the anti-psychotic market. He also said that we will need every rep we have today plus to compete in that space. He also mentioned that the psychiatry pipeline is looking good and we will hear more at our national meeting. I will say my manager is a bit of a pessimist yet he seemed very excited about what he was told last week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not like Suno going to announce at a managers meeting or at a NSM meeting that cut backs are In the forecast within the next year. Your comments are vintage and reflect nothing more than Suno will bleed the last drop out before cutting. Par for the big Pharma course as a product approaches the end of its life cycle and goes generic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all will be the last to know! It will be shock and horror when I happens and many of you will be saying "we never saw this coming". Trust a former Sunovion/Sepracor rep, it's coming and you will not see it coming. Prepare now and you will be fine. No way they will need all the reps you have now for the pipeline

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great points! Thanks for sharing!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All dumb points. Who gives a shit!!! Just sell and shut you mouth you filthy farm animals.

Best regards.
    "Uday"